Cuisinart 15-Piece Triple Rivet Cutlery Block SetSugg. Price $160 Our Price $99.95
Cuisinart – legendary innovator of food processors for the American kitchen – has extended its expertise to precision cutlery. These high-performance knives are as durable as they are efficient, thanks to stainless-steel rivets that secure the blades to the handles. Constructed for perfect stability and control, the ergonomic handles are designed with safety bolsters to protect fingers from the razor-sharp blades. This special set includes a hand-picked selection of go-to knives, along with all-purpose shears, a honing steel and a hardwood storage block.
- Razor-sharp blades are made of advanced 3CR13 stainless steel for top efficiency and durability.
- Precision-ground blades taper to create an extremely sharp, fine cutting edge.
- Full tangs and extra-wide forged bolsters ensure maximum safety, stability and control.
- Triple-riveted handles are ergonomically designed for a steady, comfortable grip.
- 14-slot hardwood storage block has nonslip feet to keep it anchored on your countertop.
15-Piece Set includes:
- 2 3/4" bird's beak paring knife
- 3 1/2" paring knife
- 5 1/2" utility knife
- 7" santoku knife
- 8" chef's knife
- 8" slicing knife
- 8" serrated bread knife
- 4 1/2" steak knives (6)
- 8" sharpening steel
- Stainless-steel shears
- Wooden storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.
- 2 3/4" Bird's Beak Paring Knife: 2 3/4"-long blade, 4 1/3"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 3 1/2" Paring Knife: 3 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/4"-long handle; 4 oz.
- 5 1/2" Utility Knife: 5 1/2"-long blade, 4 2/3"-long handle; 5 oz.
- 7" Santoku Knife: 7"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 11 oz.
- 8" Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade, 5 1/2"-long handle; 11.9 oz.
- 8" Slicing Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 8" Serrated Bread Knife: 8"-long blade, 5"-long handle; 9.6 oz.
- 4 1/2" Steak Knives (6): 4 1/2"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 4.8 oz.
- 8" Sharpening Steel: 8"-long blade, 4 1/2"-long handle; 6.4 oz.
- Stainless-Steel Shears: 8" long overall; 9.6 oz.
- Storage Block: 4 1/2" x 9" x 7" high; 8 lb. 9.6 oz.
- Made in China.
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone or frozen food, as the blade can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Use the honing steel only when you feel the knife has lost some of its original sharpness, usually no sooner than six months after its first use. As you continue to use your Cuisinart knife, it will require more frequent honing. If you need to hone your knife more than once every two weeks, it is time to have it sharpened.
- Sharpen your knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Find & Pick a Store
- Populating store list please wait.
There are no stores within miles of you.
Try entering a new location or adjusting the distance.
Prices and promotions may vary in stores. We make every effort to give you current product availability information, but our store inventory is always changing so an item's availability cannot be guaranteed.