- Enclume Cookware Stand Wood Trivets Set Sugg. Price $69 – $149.95 Our Price $59.95 – $149.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Staub Cast-Iron Trivet Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $69.95
- Hexagon Cast Iron Trivet, White $16.95
- Hexagon Cast Iron Trivet, Grey $16.95
- Mauviel Interface Induction Disk $100
- Nordic Ware Heat Diffuser, 8” $15
- Staub Round Magnetic Trivet Sugg. Price $43 – $57 Our Price $30 – $40
- FINEX Wood Trivet $40
- Williams Sonoma Marble Hexagon Trivet, White $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Marble Hexagon Trivet, Grey $22.95
- Williams Sonoma Marble Hexagon Trivet, Black $22.95
- Walnut Trivet $29.95
- Olivewood Trivet $29.95
- Patterned Cork Trivet , Set of 3 $16.95
- Magma Hot Plate $39.95
Trivets are one of those kitchen tools that can be both useful and decorative, so it is important to choose the right one to match your style and cooking needs. They protect your tables and counters from hot pans and dishes, and many people choose to leave them sitting around so that there is always one handy when it is time to pull your favorite dinner straight from the oven and enjoy a hot meal. At Williams-Sonoma we offer a vast selection of metal, wooden and silicone trivets for every kitchen and cook.
Our cast-iron trivets are sturdy enough to hold even your heaviest baking dishes, and they are painted with a durable enamel that resists rusting, chipping or scratching. The feet typically have a protective coating so that they do not scratch your tabletops or countertops. Some even have hangers on the back so you can display them on your walls when they are not in use. Cast-iron trivets are available in multiple vibrant colors and look great in any traditional kitchen.
Wooden options like the Staub Round Magnetic Trivet complement any kitchen, from the most rustic to the most modern. Available in two sizes, this trivet contains embedded magnets that cling to your pots and pans to prevent slippage. Though not quite as decorative, our silicone trivets can withstand heat up to 650 degrees and are safe to clean in the dishwasher. Best of all, they double as potholders or jar openers.
Among our collection of trivets and burner plates is the Nordic Ware Heat Diffuser. The 8" steel plate fits over your stove’s burner to prevent your pots and pans from scorching and to provide a more even cooking surface. It works with both electric and gas stoves and features a nonstick coating for easy cleanup. The Magma Hot Plate doubles as a trivet and hot plate. Just pop it into the microwave for a few minutes, and it will keep your dishes warm for at least an hour while you are waiting for your dinner guests to arrive. However, the base is heat-resistant so that you can handle it and place it on your tables and countertops without worrying about leaving a mark. It is great for hot coffee and teakettles, too.
Trivets do not just protect your counters and tables from heat. They can also help catch spills and prevent stains on your favorite tablecloth. If you are preparing for a dinner party or family holiday gathering, hot plates are a must for keeping your food warm while your guests chat and enjoy your delicious meal. They even make great housewarming gifts.