The Ultimate Cheeseburger
Quality beef, a savory seasoning, melted cheese, crisp vegetables and our secret sauce add up to the ultimate burger. Serve these loaded burgers with plenty of napkins alongside!
- 2 lb. ultimate burger blend or ground beef
- 4 Tbs. ultimate burger seasoning
- 4 slices American cheese, broken into small squares, or 3 oz. of your favorite cheese, grated or crumbled
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns, split
- Sliced dill pickles for serving
- Sliced tomatoes for serving
- Sliced red onion for serving
- Bibb lettuce leaves for serving
- Burger bomb sauce for serving
Prepare a hot fire in a grill.
Put the burger blend in a bowl and mix in the burger seasoning. Divide the meat mixture into eight 4-oz. portions and shape each into a ball.
Using a stuffed burger press according to the manufacturer’s instructions, make 4 burgers, stuffing each with 3/4 oz. cheese.
Place the burgers on the grill and cook, turning once, about 4 1/2 minutes per side. Meanwhile, place the hamburger buns, cut side down, on the grill and toast for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Place the burgers on the bottom buns and top with pickles, tomatoes, onion and lettuce. Spread burger bomb sauce on the inside of the top buns and cover the burgers. Serve immediately. Serves 4.