Sweet Ginger Soy Pork and Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 1⁄2 cup sweet ginger soy wok sauce*
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1⁄2 tsp. grated orange zest
- 1 lb. boneless pork tenderloin, cut into thin
- 2 Tbs. canola or peanut oil
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1⁄8-inch julienne
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1⁄8-inch
- 8 oz. snow peas, ends trimmed and strings
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into thin rounds
- 8 oz. broccoli florets, blanched for 2 minutes
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs. thinly sliced scallions
- Steamed rice for serving
In a large wok over medium-high heat, warm 1 Tbs. of the oil until it just starts to smoke. Add the pork and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Return the wok to medium-high heat. Add the remaining 1 Tbs. oil along with the onion, bell pepper, snow peas and carrot. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender, about 3 minutes. Add the broccoli, the pork and the remaining 1⁄4 cup wok sauce and stir to coat the ingredients with the sauce. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, garnish with the scallions and serve immediately with steamed rice. Serves 4.
* Available in our retail stores.