Steak and Bell Pepper Kabobs
- 1/2 cup red wine
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs. beef grilling rub
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 lb. boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch
- 1 yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1-inch
- 1 orange bell pepper, seeded and cut into
- 1 cup molasses and rum grilling sauce
Prepare a medium ﬁre in a grill.
Remove the beef from the marinade. Thread the beef and bell peppers onto the skewers from a kabob grilling rack, alternating the pieces and dividing them equally. Arrange the skewers on the rack and place on the grill directly over the ﬁre. Cook, turning the skewers occasionally, until dark grill marks appear underneath, about 10 minutes for medium-rare beef, or until done to your liking. Brush the meat and bell peppers with some of the grilling sauce and cook for 1 minute more, then brush with more sauce.
Remove the skewers from the rack and transfer to a warmed platter or individual plates. Pass the remaining sauce alongside. Serves 6.