Peanut Butter Cup Milk Shake
Chocolate meets peanut butter in this heavenly shake that kids and adults will love. Whip one up in no time using our milk shake maker.
- 8 oz. chocolate ice cream (about 1 cup firmly packed)
- Creamy peanut butter as desired
- 1/3 cup milk, plus more as needed
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Diced fresh strawberries for garnish (optional)
In a milk shake maker, combine the ice cream, peanut butter and the 1/3 cup milk and blend according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If the shake is too thick, add more milk until the desired consistency is reached.
Pour the milk shake into a tall glass, top with a spoonful of whipped cream and garnish with strawberries. Serve immediately. Serves 1.