- 6 pieces focaccia, each 4 inches square
- 1/2 cup Parmesan dipping oil
- 18 thin slices salami
- 3 oz. prosciutto, thinly sliced
- 6 oz. fontina cheese, thinly sliced
- 2 roasted red bell peppers, peeled, seeded and
- 2 oz. arugula
Slice through the middle of each focaccia square to make a top square piece and a bottom square piece. Lay the pieces, cut sides up, on a work surface, and brush the cut sides with the Parmesan dipping oil. On the bottom half of each piece, place 3 slices salami and top with 1 or 2 slices prosciutto. Arrange the cheese, bell peppers and arugula on top, dividing evenly. Top each with one of the remaining focaccia pieces, oiled side down.
Place the sandwiches on the preheated panini maker and cook according to the manufacturers instructions until the bread is golden and the cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Transfer the sandwiches to a cutting board and cut in half. Serve immediately. Serves 6.