Simple roasted potatoes seasoned with your favorite herbs are the perfect accompaniment to almost any type of roasted or braised meat or poultry. In this recipe potatoes are tossed with chopped rosemary, although sage or thyme would be equally delicious.
- 2 lb. (1 kg) fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup (3 fl. oz./80 ml) olive oil
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Jacobsen Lemon Zest Flake Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat an oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with the olive oil, rosemary and kosher salt to taste.
Spread the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and roast, turning them occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and golden, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Transfer the potatoes to a serving bowl, season with lemon salt and pepper to taste and serve immediately. Serves 4 to 6.
Williams-Sonoma Test Kitchen