Grilled Salmon with Lemon Oil and Basil
- 4 salmon fillets, each 5 to 7 oz.
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Grapeseed oil for brushing
- 4 tsp. lemon-infused olive oil
- 8 fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and brush with grapeseed oil. Place the fillets on the grill or in the grill pan and cook, turning once, until the fish is firm to the touch, 4 to 5 minutes per side.
Transfer the fillets to warmed plates. Drizzle each fillet with about 1 tsp. of the lemon oil and garnish with the basil. Serve immediately. Serves 4.