Grilled Lamb Ribs (Agnello a Scottadito)
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup olive oil, plus more for brushing
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 8 to 12 rib lamb chops, well trimmed of fat
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon slices for garnish (optional)
Prepare a fire in a grill or preheat a broiler. Brush the grill rack or the rack of a broiler pan with olive oil. Place the chops on the rack and grill or broil, turning as needed, until browned and crisp on the outside yet still pink and juicy inside, about 10 minutes.
Transfer to warmed individual plates, season with salt and serve immediately with lemon slices.