Grasshopper Milk Shake
Chill out on hot days with this minty shake. Garnish it with whipped cream and a fresh cherry, then savor an irresistible summertime treat.
- 8 oz. mint-chocolate chip ice cream (about 1 cup firmly packed)
- Chocolate syrup as desired
- 1/3 cup milk, plus more as needed
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Fresh cherry for garnish (optional)
In a milk shake maker, combine the ice cream, chocolate syrup and the 1/3 cup milk and blend according to the manufacturer’s instructions. If the shake is too thick, add more milk until the desired consistency is reached.
Pour the milk shake into a tall glass, top with a spoonful of whipped cream and garnish with a cherry. Serve immediately. Serves 1.