About Ratings & Reviews
At Williams Sonoma, we're listening — and so are your fellow customers. Please take the opportunity to share your thoughts on our products and or recipes and read the reviews submitted by other customers.
Ratings & Review:
- Sign In
- From any product or recipe page and click "Write a Review." Once you click on this button, you will be directed to a page where you will be asked to enter your email address. Your email address is linked to your contributor nickname and ties all of your reviews, comments, questions and answers back to you. Your email address will not be displayed with your review.
- Click "Continue" to advance to the submission form. If this is your first submission, you will need to enter a nickname. If it's not your first submission, your nickname will already be filled in.
- Choose a Star Rating for Product
- There is an overall five-star rating scale for each product. One star (poor) is the lowest rating, and five stars (excellent) is the highest. Click on the star that you'd like to select for your overall rating.
- Write a Review
- When writing a review, please keep it focused on the product or the recipe and include specific details about what you liked or disliked. Avoid mentioning shipping or customer service issues. (Please Contact Us directly about shipping or customer service concerns.) Reviews containing obscenities, discriminatory language, spam content or critical comments about other reviews or reviewers will not be posted. Please do not include personal contact information or non-williams-sonoma.com URLs. For more information, read our full Submission Guidelines.
- Select Pros & Cons
- Pros and cons give other customers a quick snapshot of your experience with a product or recipe. You can click on any relevant boxes from the lists provided, and you can add your own pros and cons.
- Tell Us More about Yourself
- Depending on the product or recipe you're reviewing, you will be asked to answer a few quick questions from drop-down menus that will help shoppers who read your review make more informed decisions. This includes indicating things such as your ability level in the kitchen and how long you've owned a product.
- Add Pictures or a Video
- Pictures of a product in use or the finished result of a recipe are extremely helpful to our customers. A video is also a great way to share your product or recipe experience with us and with other customers. Any pictures or videos you submit with your review should be your property and should be product- or recipe-focused. You can also add a caption to your video.
- Add Recommendations
- You can select up to three products or recipes that you would like to recommend to people who read your review. This is a great way to share your favorites and to give other customers a quick link to any Williams Sonoma product or recipe that you mentioned in your review.
- Preview Your Review
- You will have the chance to preview your review before submitting it. Your review, profile information and any images or video will be shown. From there, you may go back and edit your review or submit it.
- Submit Your Review
- Click on the "Submit" button to submit your review. You will get a confirmation page to let you know it has been successfully submitted. You can select to be notified by email when your review has been posted to the website.
- Review Moderation
- All reviews are read and reviewed by our moderation team to ensure that they meet our guidelines. We will not post reviews that include obscenities, discriminatory language, spam content or critical comments about other reviews or reviewers. We will not post reviews that contain personal contact information (this includes your first and last name, email address and phone number) or links to other websites (this includes blogs). If any of the content is found not relevant to a product or recipe or is not the property of the reviewer, the review containing the pictures or video will not be posted. Read the full Submission Guidelines.