Make everyday meals healthier with freshly cut, flavorful sheets of zucchini, apples, cucumbers, sweet potatoes, and other fruits and vegetables. Powered by your KitchenAid mixer, this cutter attachment creates ultra-thin sheets perfect to use as wraps, snacks or a substitute for pasta. Try zucchini lasagna, cucumber wraps, sweet potato chips, gluten-free apple cake and more. Compatible with any KitchenAid stand mixer; attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation. Includes two blades to produce thin (1.3-mm) or thick (1.8-mm) sheets. Works with hard and soft produce. Premium metal construction for durable, long-lasting performance. â¨ Attachment comes with two blades, adapter, food holder, skewer and storage case. Removable parts are dishwasher safe.
A perfect partner for KitchenAid's Pasta Roller Attachment, this accessory transforms sheets of fresh pasta dough and fillings into homemade ravioli. Just feed the pasta sheets into the rollers, add the filling and turn the crank to simultaneously stuff and seal the ravioli. Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers. Attaches to mixer's power hub. Made of durable plastic. Hand-crank 6" rollers. Includes a specially designed plastic filling scoop. Works only in combination with the KitchenAid Pasta Roller Attachment (sold separately).
Let your KitchenAid stand mixer prove its versatility as a pasta maker. Easy to install, the roller quickly works the dough into sheets for making egg noodles, tortellini and lasagna. Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers. Attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation. Made of durable stainless steel. Efficiently works dough into sheets of any thickness. Two cutter attachments trim dough sheets into fettuccine and spaghetti. Includes a cleaning brush.
Cook Restaurant-Quality Pasta With the KitchenAid Spaghetti Cutter Attachment
Boxed pasta is great for a quick meal, but if you want to serve something really special for dinner, fresh pasta is the way to go. User-friendly tools like the KitchenAid spaghetti cutter attachment and other pasta attachments make the intimidating task of creating homemade noodles much simpler and more efficient. Impress the guests at your next dinner party by serving restaurant-quality pasta dishes with the help of KitchenAid and Williams Sonoma.
The KitchenAid Spaghetti Cutter Attachment
The spaghetti cutter attachment by KitchenAid is an incredibly handy tool that works with any KitchenAid stand mixer. Crafted of durable stainless steel, the attachment is easy to install and easy to use. After using the stand mixer to mix your pasta dough and rolling it out, simply feed sheets of dough through the attachment to cut spaghetti noodles. A folding pasta dryer can then be used to keep your noodles separated as they dry for proper air circulation. The standard KitchenAid pasta roller and cutter set includes three attachments to create varied pasta dishes.
- The classic spaghetti attachment cuts pasta sheets into thin, even spaghetti noodles for dishes like spaghetti and meatballs.
- The fettuccine attachment cuts thicker fettuccine-style noodles for dishes like fettuccine alfredo.
- The three-piece set also includes a multipurpose pasta roller to roll your pasta dough into smooth, even sheets. These sheets can be cut into spaghetti or fettuccine with the cutters or used to create egg noodles, tortellini, lasagna noodles and more.
- A bonus cleaning tool is also included in these sets to extend the life of the product. After use, leave the attachments to dry then use the cleaning tool to brush out any dried dough remnants.
- For even more variety, add another pasta attachment to your collection - the ravioli maker. Use this plastic attachment, pasta sheets and the filling of your choice to crank out filled ravioli. This set also includes a filling spoon for perfect portioning and no spills.
Healthy Choices with KitchenAid
One of the biggest reasons to include a KitchenAid mixer and pasta set in your kitchen is to make healthier choices. When you make your meals from scratch, you're in control of every ingredient. These pasta rollers and cutters can be used to make pasta with traditional wheat flour but you can also experiment with different flours and flavorings to make truly tasty and healthy dishes.
While pasta can be part of any healthy balanced diet, low-carb enthusiasts can also enjoy a satisfying noodle meal. KitchenAid's family of mixer attachments give you an incredible amount of variety in the kitchen.
- The KitchenAid vegetable sheet cutter attachment is a top choice for creating vegetable lasagnas. This easy-to-use attachment turns vegetables like zucchini and eggplant into sheets that are perfect for layering with tomato sauce and cheese. With thick and thin settings available, it's also great for making healthy potato and sweet potato chips, apple cakes and crumbles and much more.
- The KitchenAid vegetable spiralizer attachment is a complete food preparation solution for busy kitchens. Not only can this handy tool turn zucchini, sweet potatoes and other vegetables into spiralized pasta noodles, but it can also core, peel, slice and spiralize countless other fruits and vegetables for main courses, side dishes and desserts.
Transform your kitchen into a five-star pasta restaurant with the KitchenAid spaghetti cutter attachment from Williams Sonoma. The three-piece pasta set includes three attachments built for any KitchenAid stand mixer to easily create spaghetti, fettuccine or various other pasta options. Once you've mastered fresh, homemade spaghetti, use the KitchenAid vegetable attachments to mix things up with fresh vegetable noodles.