- Williams Sonoma 18" Kettle Charcoal Grill Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $79.96
- Icon Hybrid Kamado Grill, Cottage White $1,399.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal the Cube Grill Sugg. Price $229 Our Price $199.95
- Everdure by Heston Blumenthal The Fusion Grill Sugg. Price $1,249 Our Price $999.95
- Lodge Sportsmans Grill $154.95
- Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Built-In Grill $1,975 – $2,085
- Caliber Thermashell Charcoal Grill with Cart $2,475
- Homdoor Stainless-Steel Outdoor Tandoor Oven $1,999.95 – $2,199.95
- La Caja China Roasting Box Sugg. Price $384.99 Our Price $349.95
Your Charcoal Grill Just Went High-Tech
A grill can last forever when you properly care for it. So what's the reason to get a new one? Many love to entertain outdoors have two or three -- sometimes in different sizes -- to keep everyone happy and fed at parties.
But the greatest reason to get a new grill is just how high-tech they've become. Let your old grill become the party back-up and let these new babies shine front and center.
What Is A Charcoal Grill?
A charcoal grill is an outdoor unit that cooks food when you fire up charcoal inside a contained pit and then place your food on a grate over the charcoals.
- The actual pieces of charcoal inside the grill are sometimes called briquettes.
- Traditionally, you start by lighting paper or fire starters underneath the charcoal with a long lighter. Then, you wait 5 or 10 minutes for the charcoals to be at high heat. After about a half hour, they'll be at medium heat. You'll know they're ready when the briquettes are covered in grayish-white ash.
- Modern grills include new methods of heating and cooking that surpass older grills in safety, convenience and temperature regulation.
Grill Design Just Keeps Getting Better
One of the first things you'll notice about new grill models is how sleek and beautiful their designs are.
- While older grills maintain a stately, traditional elegance on your patio, the new grills are bullet-shaped, molded to show off neat corners or even stamped with patterns.
- Exterior construction is sturdy and easy to clean with choices like ceramic, enamel or stainless steel.
- At-a-glance cooking is now simple, thanks to grills that have hood-mounted temperature gauges so you know exactly when to put meat on, how long to cook it and when to turn it.
- Charcoal grills are even more fuel-efficient than ever. This lets your food taste exactly as you intend and makes it easy to stock up on enough charcoal for a weekend with family or friends.
Try A Convertible Grill
For the most options out there, go for a charcoal grill that converts to a gas grill when you need it.
- Hybrid grills make the switch quickly, easily and safely with a gas insert.
- Airflow vents are positioned across hybrid grills to let you quickly grill or cook low and slow.
- Domed lids maintain a convection environment that competes with single-fuel grills.
Explore the models available to you at Williams Sonoma to see which new grill is the winner for your backyard.