- Belgian Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Ivory Sugg. Price $395 – $525 Our Price $277.97 – $368.97
- Belgian Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Natural Sugg. Price $395 – $525 Our Price $277.97 – $368.97
- Belgian Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Navy Sugg. Price $395 – $525 Our Price $277.97 – $368.97
- Belgian Linen Pinch Pleat Drape, Smoke Grey Sugg. Price $395 – $525 Our Price $277.97 – $368.97
- Belgian Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Ivory Sugg. Price $195 – $275 Our Price $156.97 – $220.97
- Belgian Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Natural Sugg. Price $195 – $275 Our Price $156.97 – $220.97
- Belgian Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Navy Sugg. Price $195 – $275 Our Price $156.97 – $220.97
- Belgian Linen Rod Pocket Drape, Smoke Grey Sugg. Price $195 – $275 Our Price $156.97 – $220.97
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Navy $250 – $350
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Smoke $250 – $350
- Stripe Edge Linen Drape Rod Pocket, Natural $250 – $350
- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Natural Sugg. Price $225 – $325 Our Price $158.97 – $228.97
- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Navy Sugg. Price $225 – $325 Our Price $158.97 – $228.97
- Bottom Border Rod Pocket Drape, Smoke Sugg. Price $225 – $325 Our Price $158.97 – $228.97
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Camel $295 – $375
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Grey $295 – $375
- Greek Key Linen Drape, Ivory $295 – $375
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Graphite $195 – $275
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Ivory $195 – $275
- Velvet Rod Pocket Drape, Taupe $195 – $275
- Square Crystal Finials Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39.97
- Sphere Crystal Finials Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39.97
- Block Shape Crystal Finials Sugg. Price $65 Our Price $39.97
- Square Hardware Finials $70
- Flat Ribbed Finials $70
- Long Cone Finials $70
- Smooth Sphere Finials $70
- Basic Cap Finials $35 – $50
- Drapery Rods $60 – $130
- Drapery Brackets $30 – $50
- Drape Rings, Set of 7 $40
All Window Treatments
Dress up your bare windows or breathe new life into a fully decorated room with Williams-Sonoma Home’s window treatments. With long, luxurious drapes and sturdy, stylish window hardware, we offer you the chance to bring elegance into your home for windows of all sizes. We use only the best materials to bring you complete window treatments that enhance and transform decor in every room. Choose from curtains in luxe materials, such as velvet, cotton canvas and Belgian flax linen, and pair those with solid cast brass window hardware in a variety of different matte and metallic finishes. Cap it all off with decorative or utilitarian finials in finishes to match your curtain hardware, and you’ve got your complete window treatment setup ready to install.
Our curtains and drapes are available in a variety of styles and sizes to suit your exact needs. Choose from casual colorblock styles and solid colors the plush texture of velvet. We offer lightly embellished curtains with classic patterns such as the Greek key and ikat motifs. Our curtains and drapes typically sell as single panels in 50" widths and different length options, allowing you to select the correct quantity of panels for your ideal arrangement.
From formal dining rooms to casual, modern living rooms, our curtains look fantastic in any decor settting. We’ve chosen subtle colors, styles and fabrics that offer maximum verstaility. Paired with our beautiful metallic window hardware, our curatins are quietly elegant, supporting or blending in seamlessly with your room’s wallpaper, rugs, upholsterey, art and decorative objects. Whether you prefer a glamorous eclectic style or a Victorian-inspired formal arrangement, we have drape and hardware options to suit. Spend some time perusing our options to see which styles work best for your taste. This product category has a mix-and-match approach that lets you control every presentational detail for your window treatments.
This approach makes it easy to select the exact window hardware you need to complete your window arrangement. Our solid brass fixtures come together to make a sturdy, supportive foundation for your drapes, and these beautifully designed hardware pieces look great too. Decide on your finish first, and then choose a curtain rod in the appropriate size. Our window hardware finishes include polished brass to reveal the natural look of the metal, but you can also choose matte oiled bronze and silvery polished nickel finishes to meet specific aesthetic needs.
Once you’ve selected the right window hardware finish for your room, it’s time to consider which finials look best for your needs. We offer several different finial shapes in different finishes. Choose metallic finials in a shade that matches or contrasts with your curtain rod choice, or opt for a glamorous crystal finial to add a jewel-like accent to the ends of your curtain rods. Shapes such a smooth spheres, faceted squares, simple blocks and minimalistic basic end caps are all available for you to choose from. To finish up your window hardware selection, pick out the appropriate number and style of support brackets based on the size of your curtain rod and add some curtain rings to your purchase if you don’t want to use your curtains’ built-in rod pockets.
Like rugs, window treatments blend form and function in a perfectly useful way. These stylish furnishings can define the look of a room or fade into the background as a focal piece takes center stage. You can layer our drapes with window shades and other tools to completely block out light and provide reliable privacy, or you can simply use them to frame and decorate a window that provides an open view into the outside world. With such versatility on offer, from the way you use them to the specific item choices you make, our window treatments are a valuable addition to our collection of luxury home furnishings.