- James Chair Sugg. Price $1,595 – $3,195 Sale $1,276 – $2,556
- James Swivel Chair Sugg. Price $1,795 – $3,395 Our Price $1,436 – $2,716
- James Loveseat Sugg. Price $2,495 – $4,895 Our Price $1,996 – $3,916
- James Chaise Sugg. Price $2,295 – $3,595 Our Price $1,836 – $2,876
- James Bench Sugg. Price $1,395 – $2,895 Our Price $1,116 – $2,316
- James Ottoman Sugg. Price $895 – $1,995 Sale $716 – $1,596
- James Large Ottoman Sugg. Price $1,495 – $3,195 Our Price $1,196 – $2,556
- James Leather Chair Sugg. Price $2,295 – $2,595 Sale $1,377 – $2,076
- James Leather Swivel Chair Sugg. Price $2,495 – $2,795 Our Price $1,996 – $2,236
- James Leather Loveseat Sugg. Price $3,995 – $4,295 Our Price $3,196 – $3,436
- James Leather Chaise Sugg. Price $3,495 – $3,595 Our Price $2,796 – $2,876
- James Leather Bench Sugg. Price $1,995 – $2,295 Our Price $1,596 – $1,836
- James Leather Ottoman Sugg. Price $1,295 – $1,395 Sale $777 – $1,116
- James Large Leather Ottoman Sugg. Price $1,495 – $2,495 Our Price $1,196 – $1,996
The living room is one of the most important areas of the house. Many people spend hours each day there, whether entertaining guests, talking with friends over the phone or just relaxing. The furniture in a living room defines your vision for the whole space. It’s a treat for the body and the eyes. Williams-Sonoma has many distinctive furniture designs that appeal to every taste and layout. Our James living room collection stands out because of its supple leather, brilliant stainless-steel frame and artistic contours. James leather chairs, love seats and ottomans work well as room accents or as the star of the show, depending on the mood you want to create. Here are a few decor ideas for using these elegant pieces.
Give your room a touch of vintage. Dark leather brings you back to the 1920s and 1930s. It was an era of art mixed with sophistication at every turn. Complement a James love seat with a large silk rug and bold lighting. A chandelier with lots of metallic details works well here. The same goes for your coffee table and accent tables. Pair their sleek metal contours with beautiful vases or table lamps. The idea is to keep things uncluttered but impressive, so the pieces you have really shine.
Create a chic space with different textures. Leather captures the attention in any room. And it’s totally fine if you want to adorn the living room with a full set of leather furniture, including sofa, chairs and ottomans. Another option is to layer textures by combining an upholstered sectional with a James leather ottoman. Toss in a faux fur throw for even more variety. The end result is extremely stylish and modern.
Turn your leather furniture into colorful accent pieces. Our James collection is available in many different tones of leather. White, ivory, gray, black, chocolate and more provide lots of design possibilities. Want to keep your living room bright and glamorous? A pair of ivory love seats offer traditional style in white rooms. Or choose black leather chairs to let your stainless-steel do the talking. Dark chocolate leather is warm and easy to match with almost any color theme, from soft pastels to intense accent walls.
If industrial is your style, this collection fits right in. The sleek metallic base pairs well with similar coffee tables, console tables and lighting. Stainless-steel, wrought iron, polished nickel and brass are all good choices. Remember to think outside the box when it comes to pendants or floor lamps. Leather furniture is the go-to material for industrial layouts because it offers lots of comfort for the skin while also providing a businesslike ambience.
Design a rustic retreat. People get excited when they see leather furniture. It’s beautiful and instantly relaxing. Plus, comfy seating is a big help when unwinding. Hair on hide leather provides a singularly natural feel to the room, making it even more inviting. Add layered hide rugs and wood decor for extra effect.