- Chambers® Heritage 800-Gram Solid Towels Sugg. Price $19 – $125 Our Price $19 – $110
- Chambers® Hydrocotton 600-Gram Towels Sugg. Price $19 – $125 Our Price $19 – $110
- Chambers® Organic 700-Gram Aerospin Towels Sugg. Price $24 – $144 Our Price $24 – $129
- Chambers® Striped Hydrocotton Towel $24 – $44
- Greek Key Embroidered Towels Sugg. Price $24 – $54 Sale $19.99 – $54
- Chambers® Hydrocotton Bath Robe, White $99
- Chambers® Hydrocotton Robe with Piping, Taupe $129
- Chambers® Hydrocotton Robe with Piping, Navy $129
- Solid Hydrocotton Robe With Piping, Red $129
- Bamboo Waffle Weave Robe $99 – $119
- Chambers® Classic Robe, White $99
- Chambers® Organic Aerospin Robe, White $99
- Chambers® Cashmere Robe, Ivory $299 – $349
- Chambers® Cashmere Robe, Oatmeal $299 – $349
- Chambers® Cashmere Robe, Gray $299 – $349
- Chambers® Cashmere Robe, Red $299 – $349
- Chambers® Cashmere Two Tone Bath Robe, Fossil & Oatmeal $299 – $349
- Chambers® Cashmere Two Tone Bath Robe, Charcoal & Gray $299 – $349
- Williams Sonoma Home Monogrammed Soaps, Set of 3, Square $49
- Williams Sonoma Home Monogrammed Oval Soaps, Set of 3 $49
- Williams Sonoma Home Monogrammed Oval Soaps, Set of 3, Lavender $49
- Greek Key Soaps Set of 3 $49
- Greek Key Soap and Towel Gift Set $59
- Pineapple Soap and Towel Gift Set $59
- Williams Sonoma Home Monogrammed Soap & Towel Gift Set $59
Bath Registry Favorites
Before the wedding bells fill the backyard or penetrate the seaside air at your nuptials gathering, let everyone know your preferences from our bath registry favorites. Start off your new life in green style with 100 percent organic bath towels to adorn your bathroom intended for two. A set of our organic towels that includes two each of the bath towels, hand towels and washcloths also provides the ultimate in softness that lasts for many years of continuous machine washings. Add a set of Turkish cotton bathroom towels to the space that features 800 grams durable weight and, add a cushy bath mat for any time the shower lets loose some water onto the tile floor, keeping the tile dry and safe for your partner or house guests.
Give your newlywed friends the gift of warmth whenever cold weather presents itself with matching bathrobes. Bath cover-ups made of Hydrocotton not only dry the body quickly after bathing or stepping out of the pool, but also give the wearers warm and cozy after-bath wraps, yet the robes are light enough that you can move around the house easily without feeling the weight of normal terrycloth. The light weight of the robes makes them the ideal last-minute apparel choice to throw over night clothes when unexpected guests come ringing. Add a personal touch for the happy couple by adding their names or initials to the bathrobes.
Keep your guest bathroom stocked with plenty of soap and towels for all your house visitors, and decorate the space with a Greek motif at the same time. Having a matching set of bar soap and hand towels that display your love for the Greek key design in your extra bathroom allows for an interesting conversation piece with your house guests. A set that includes 12 disposable paper towels that feel like linen saves time from laundering them. When enough house visitors have put a single hand towel to use, simply drop it in the trash can and pull out another.
If you prefer to extend the Greek key motif throughout your home, then the bath towel sets we have at Williams-Sonoma display the same design border on a shower curtain for your master bath. Grab a bath and hand towel set in the same shade as your curtain design or several sets with different colors, such as red or light green, to mix and match with your shower curtain and bath rug. Bring the mythological look together with bar soap that features the same key motif. Feel good about your choice in soap that is vegetable based with no parabens, but still lets you lather up to your heart’s content with clean and fresh-smelling hands at the conclusion.
Supply your outside deck storeroom with not only pool towels, but also plenty of robes for you and your guests to cover up after exiting the hot tub or pool. Soft, cashmere bathrobes are especially lavish to slip into after a nighttime dip in the pool or soak in the tub. Wraps that feature pockets are perfect for holding hairbands, jewelry or eyeglasses while hanging out in the water.
Dress up your bathroom with classic towels that feature striped edges in a hue that complements your solid bath mat set, shower curtain or drapes. The traditional design on a set of white towels offers the space a clean, hotel bath feel, but the little splash of color adds a bit of cheer to the room. With a set of two, you have a pair of bath towels and hand towels to drape onto the towel rack.