- Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $159.96
- Cuisinart Combo Steam and Convection Oven Sugg. Price $585 Our Price $299.95
- Cuisinart Chefs Convection Toaster Oven $279.95
- Cuisinart Custom Classic Toaster Oven Broiler $89.95
- Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven Broiler $109.95
- Cuisinart Deluxe Convection Toaster Oven Broiler Sugg. Price $299 Our Price $169.95
- Cuisinart The Bakery Artisan Bread Toaster Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart Custom Select 4-Slice Toaster Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $69.95
- Cuisinart Custom Select 2-Slice Toaster Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $39.96
- Cuisinart 4-Slice Metal Classic Toaster Sugg. Price $130 Our Price $54.96
- Cuisinart 2-Slice Metal Classic Toaster $49.95
Cuisinart Toaster Ovens and Toasters
Whether you’re looking for perfectly toasted bread for breakfast or a tabletop oven capable of roasting a whole chicken, we at Williams Sonoma offer a wide range of Cuisinart toasters and ovens to meet your needs. These small kitchen appliances are must-haves both for beginner and serious home cooks. They also have many built-in features to take your cooking experience to a whole new level.
Not Just Any Toaster
These Cuisinart toasters offer so many options that didn’t exist before. Choose from toasters that can handle up to four pieces of toast at once. And they’re not just for regular bread, either. These can serve up beautifully toasted bagels, English muffins and even frozen waffles. Use the defrost option for frozen goodies, and take advantage of an easy-to-pull tray to clean residual crumbs from the bottom of the toaster.
Put the Healthy Back in Fried Foods
It sounds too good to be true, but it’s now so much easier to make healthier fried foods. You just need to use an air fryer. Cook up all of your favorite snacks, like French fries, mozzarella sticks and chicken wings, without using any oil. Better yet, air fryers have normal oven features too, like broil and bake, making these some seriously versatile appliances for daily use.
Steam and Bake to Your Heart’s Content
If you like to bake bread, or if you like to steam your vegetables, there’s no better option than a convection oven that can also steam your food. Baking bread with steam during the first part of baking keeps the crust soft and the bread light and fluffy. Many people have found creative ways to steam bread in their ovens, like using spray bottles or a pan of water. However, with a Cuisinart oven, you can enjoy easy steaming options with the touch of a button.
Delicious Chicken in One Hour
If you love rotisserie chicken but want to make it quickly, a Cuisinart rotisserie convection oven is an amazing option. It can cook a whole chicken in just one hour. You can then serve the chicken as-is or use it in recipes for chicken noodle soup, chicken sandwiches and other dishes. Plus, these ovens have a modern design with an LCD display, so they look great on the counter and alongside your kitchen furniture.
Whether you're looking for a simple Cuisinart toaster oven or a sophisticated convection oven, there are many options for your exact needs. These appliances help make cooking easier and give you more options when you’re coming up with inspiring new recipes.