- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 16-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,550 Our Price $799.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 10-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $925 Our Price $499.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 18-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,105 Our Price $599.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Chef's Knife Sugg. Price $190 Our Price $149.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Paring Knife Sugg. Price $75 – $82.50 Our Price $59.95 – $64.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 10-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $1,040.50 Our Price $599.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Bread Knife Sugg. Price $138 Our Price $109.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $550 Our Price $299.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 7-Piece Knife Block Set Sugg. Price $598 Our Price $299.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Hollow-Ground Santoku Knife Sugg. Price $175 Our Price $139.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $199.95
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels Professional "S" Serrated Utility Knife Sugg. Price $107.50 Our Price $84.95
Zwilling Professional S Is for You And The Pros
A Zwilling Professional S knife catapults your cooking prep from everyday meal to pro-level cuisine. These enticing knives are a known fixture in the kitchens of some of the best cooks in the world. Now that you know one of the beloved collections of professionals, you can begin to work with the same tools they do. Let these precision-forged blades enhance how you slice, dice, chop and mince starting today.
Bringing Pro Quality Knives to Your Kitchen
You don't have to be an aspiring professional to bring professional quality knives into your home. Zwilling Henckels has been providing cooks just like you with top-grade cutlery since 1731 when the founder of the cutlery registered his workshop on a special cutler's register in his hometown of Solingen, Germany.
Today, the cutlery blends a well-contoured design with refined blade and handle construction. Its dedication to the art of knife making ensures that you enjoy superior sharpness, strength and durability with every knife.
Features of Henckels Professional S Knives
The reasons both pros and home cooks alike love Henckels Professional S knives range from signature blade creation to the perfect handle.
- Every knife is precision forged using Zwilling's Sigmaforge process. This process results in an exceptionally hard yet flexible blade, which is the gold standard for upscale cutlery.
- Zwilling's Friodur ice-hardening technique provides a blade that is harder and sharper than some of the knives you may already have. Once ice-hardened, the steel is now corrosion resistant while still maintaining its flexibility.
- Professional S knives leave the box at a 15-degree angle. The angle is produced by precision lasers that hone the blade exactly and uniformly across all knives. The blade is then sharpened and polished by hand by a dedicated craftsperson.
- A resin handle has three rivets surrounding a full-tang blade. This handle itself is beautifully contoured for a secure grip, so you can begin to pick up that professional style at home.
Why Blade Angle Matters for High Cuisine
The blade angle on your Zwilling Professional S matters because the edge of the blade is the most important part of the knife. While all elements of your cutlery work in tandem to provide a superlative experience, the blade edge is the reason for any knife to exist.
The tight 15-degree angle of the Professional S allows you to cut evenly, precisely and even easily right down to the sliver. For thicker cuts, feel the power of the knife as it slides through surfaces and meat or vegetable flesh.
The steak knives are also exceptionally sharp, although these blades are a little thicker than 15 degrees, because they're meant to be used on a dinner plate.