- Staub Cast-Iron Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $300 – $757 Sale $159.99 – $560
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Cocotte Sugg. Price $521 Sale $279.99 – $380
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential Lily Embossed French Oven Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, 3 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $429 – $457 Our Price $169.95 – $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Coq Au Vin Sugg. Price $414 – $471 Sale $221.99 – $345
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Wide Cocotte, 6-Qt. Sugg. Price $457 Our Price $279.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Essential French Oven, Rooster Design Sugg. Price $429 Our Price $199.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 3 1/2-Qt. Braiser Sugg. Price $457 Our Price $330
- Staub Petite Cast-Iron French Oven, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $286 Sale $159.99 – $210
- Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan & Press, 12" Sugg. Price $393 Our Price $249.95 – $259.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Double-Handled Grill Pan Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $220
- Staub Cast-Iron Pure Grill Sugg. Price $229 – $243 Our Price $160 – $170
- Staub Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $243 – $293 Our Price $170 – $205
- Staub Double-Handled Cast-Iron Skillet Sugg. Price $371 Our Price $270
- Staub Cast-Iron Oval Gratin Baking Dish Sugg. Price $115 – $286 Sale $69.99 – $210
- Staub Cast-Iron Chicken Mattone Sugg. Price $343 Our Price $159.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Round Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $257 Our Price $169.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 7-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,657 Our Price $949.95
- Staub Cast-Iron 4-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $993 Our Price $549.95
- Staub Stoneware 4-Piece Set Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $119.96
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker, 9" x 9" Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $63.96
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Covered Baker Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96
- Staub Stoneware Square Baker, 8" x 8" Sugg. Price $60 Our Price $36
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 7" x 10" Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $39.96
- Staub Stoneware Rectangular Baker, 9" x 13" Sugg. Price $110 Our Price $60
- Staub Stoneware Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $170 Our Price $79.95
- Staub Ceramic Stoneware Mini Cocotte Set Sugg. Price $90 Our Price $59.95
Staub Sapphire Blue CookwareAt Williams-Sonoma, we offer stunning cookware that dresses up your kitchen and helps you cook up your favorite recipes in no time. With our Staub sapphire blue cookware, you can add stunning blue hues to your kitchen design with stoneware and ceramic pieces that inspire your inner master chef. Opt for essential French ovens that are deal for making everything from risotto to simmering soups, stews and tagines. Staub cookware is made of ceramic, stoneware and cast iron that all heat slowly and maintain heat efficiently for perfect dishes every time. Each piece features a stunning porcelain enamel finish in sapphire blue that brightens up your kitchen.
Staub’s enamel finish does not crack, chip or scratch so you can enjoy these cookware pieces for years to come. The enamel is multicoated to create a glossy, vibrantly colored majolique finish that resembles the look of fine ceramics. Opt for indoor cooking right in your own home with Staub’s grill pans that add a striking appearance to your stove top. Choose from single or double handle versions and pair it with a press to make juicy burgers and steaks. The coating doesn’t require any additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces so you can get straight to cooking and cut down on prep time.
Staub also features a variety of specialty cookware available in the sapphire blue finish. Choose from coq au vins that allow you to create the traditional French dish of braised chicken, vegetables and herbs, or opt for mini cocottes that allow for individual servings sizes that are great for fancy dinners. Large cocottes are great for cooking up casseroles, and the heavy lids seal in moisture for juicy, tender meals. The mini cocottes are perfect for single serving desserts including chocolate lava cakes, mousse and miniature pies.
If you are looking for one piece of cookware that can handle most everyday tasks, opt for fry pans from Staub. These pans feature a textured surface that browns beautifully and heats evenly, making it ideal for sautéing poultry or frying bacon. the interior enamel features traces of quartz that add a rougher surface that makes for better browning so you can sear steaks to perfection right on the stove top. The smooth sapphire blue enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction so you can use it no matter what heat source you use in the kitchen. The sapphire blue enamel is resistant to rust and dishwasher safe so you can toss it in the machine and get back to entertaining your guests.
Our Staub sapphire blue cookware is available for purchase as individual pieces or as part of cookware sets that help you get everything you need in one purchase. Opt for a seven piece cookware set that include a grill pan, two cocottes, a braiser and several lids so you have all of the essentials right at your fingertips. Our Staub mini cocottes are sold as three piece sets so you can purchase as many sets as you need for fancy holiday dinners or everyday meals with your family.
Settle in the living room with friends for a lovely afternoon of conversation with tea kettles from Staub. These tea kettles are available in sapphire blue so you can pair one with your Staub cookware for a cohesive look throughout the kitchen. Just like Staub’s cookware, these pieces feature a stunning appearance that makes it perfect for serving straight from the stove top to the table. The enameled cast-iron kettle heats liquids slowly and keeps beverages warm long after it’s removed from heat. The interior won’t absorb colors or flavors so you never have to worry about stains from dark beverages including tea.