- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $195 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $285
- All-Clad Copper Core Saucepans Sugg. Price $260 – $395 Our Price $199.95 – $395
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $155 – $190 Our Price $119.95 – $185
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $129.95 – $265 Our Price $79.96 – $212
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $125 Our Price $99.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Butter Warmer Sugg. Price $79.95 Our Price $63.96
- All-Clad d5 Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepans Sugg. Price $205 – $310 Our Price $149.95 – $310
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Saucier $165 – $210
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer, 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $69.95
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sauteuse with Universal Lid, 5 Qt. Sugg. Price $495 Our Price $299.95
- Le Creuset Stainless Steel Saucier Sugg. Price $360 Our Price $199.95
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Sauce Pot Sugg. Price $170 – $310 Our Price $99.99 – $310
- Williams Sonoma Professional Stainless-Steel Stratanium™ Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $192
- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Stainless-Steel Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $85 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $230 – $285 Our Price $128 – $160
- Calphalon Premier Space-Saving Stainless-Steel Sauce Pot with Double Boiler Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $119.95
- All-Clad TK™ Copper Core Saucier $245
- All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel 2-Qt. Saucier with Whisk Sugg. Price $175 Sale $99.99
- de Buyer Prima Matera Copper Saucepan $320 – $480
- de Buyer Prima Matera Saucepan $760.95
- de BuyerPrima Matera 11" Rounded Sauté Pan $799.95
- de Buyer Prima Matera 5-Qt. Sauteuse with Lid $865.95
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $129.95 Our Price $103.96
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™ Brushed Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 3-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $192
- Hestan ProBond Stainless-Steel Covered Saucepan $195 – $280
- GreenPan™ Minerals Ceramic Nonstick Sauce Pan Sugg. Price $134.95 Sale $78.99
- All-Clad LTD Saucepan $245 – $275
- Ruffoni Omegna Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $180 – $210 Sale $139.99 – $210
- Zwilling Titanium Ceramic Nonstick Saucepan Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $89.95
- Ruffoni Hammered Specialty Stainless-Steel Butter Warmer $199.95
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $365 Our Price $340
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Sauce Pots Sugg. Price $390 – $495 Our Price $270 – $349.95
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $260
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Saucepan $250 – $350
- Demeyere Atlantis Stainless-Steel Saucepans Sugg. Price $290 – $370 Our Price $129.95 – $249.95
- Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Sautéuse Pan $420
- Demeyere Industry Stainless-Steel Saucepan Sugg. Price $225 – $275 Our Price $180 – $215
- Ruffoni Stainless-Steel Saucepan with Artichoke Knob $150
- Cristel Mutine Satin Saucepan with Lid Sugg. Price $25 – $65 Sale $25 – $43.99
- Demeyere 5-Plus Saucier, 3 1/2 Qt. $99.95
Make a Stainless Steel Saucepan Part of Your Kitchen Essentials
You've got the pot. The frying pan. The roasting pan with rack. What's missing? The saucepan, of course! Don't let this essential slip by without noticing how useful it can be in the kitchen. Read on to learn more about saucepans from Williams Sonoma.
Why Should I Get a Stainless Steel Saucepan?
Saucepans know their way around a kitchen. They can take the simplest of ingredients and turn it into a culinary masterpiece. There's also no need to prep and cook a host of ingredients when you have a saucepan in the kitchen. It will take all of those parts and make a whole meal in one pan. Just one pan to clean - imagine that!
Think of all the mouth-watering stews and sauces, curries, soups and more you can make and have simmering on the stove in your stainless steel saucepan while you attend to other tasks. You'll have dinner on the table in no time, with minimal fuss.
Williams Sonoma is proud to offer stainless steel saucepans made from brands like:
- Williams Sonoma Signature Thermo-Clad™
- Le Creuset
Plus many more.
We also offer specialty stainless steel pans, such as the All-Clad copper core saucier, perfect for poaching, making custards and sauces and even scrambled eggs. Its wide base and high sides support stirring without the worry of slopping over the sides. The copper core facilitates even heat distribution and temperature control throughout so your creation turns out the best it can be.
Consider a butter warmer while shopping for saucepans. If you're tired of the messy process of melting butter in the microwave, a stainless steel butter warmer may be for you. Its even heat distribution properties allow for quick melting of butter and chocolate. An easy-grip handle and lip allows you to simply melt and pour straight from the pan.
Get it in a Set
If your kitchen is lacking any kind of stainless steel, or if you are just starting out as a new homeowner, consider stainless steel cookware sets so you get a bit of everything: frying pans, pots and saucepans. Or go big and get a set that includes a Dutch oven, sauté pans and even stainless steel bakeware such as muffin tins and cooling racks.
Make your kitchen time easier and more enjoyable with a stainless steel saucepan from Williams Sonoma. Not only is it durable and versatile, but its gleaming finish will also look great in your kitchen for years to come.