- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $149.95 – $435
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $250 – $610 Our Price $250 – $450
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $119.95 – $190
- Le Creuset Signature Fry Pan Sugg. Price $170 – $285 Our Price $99.95 – $200
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $34 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $50
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $70
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $192 – $201.60
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $195.20 – $204.80
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates Sugg. Price $17 – $80 Our Price $13.60 – $64
- Le Creuset Salad Plates Sugg. Price $14 – $56 Our Price $11.20 – $44.80
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls Sugg. Price $15 – $100 Our Price $12 – $80
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls Sugg. Price $14 – $56 Our Price $11.20 – $44.80
- Le Creuset Mugs Sugg. Price $18 – $72 Our Price $14.40 – $57.60
The Allure of Le Creuset Shiny White Cookware
Bring elegant style to your kitchen with Le Creuset shiny white cookware. Since 1925, Le Creuset has produced functional, fashionable cookware and dinnerware. These pieces come in a rainbow of colors, with none more versatile than the shiny white finish. They go with every kitchen color palette and design style, whether your preferred look is traditional or contemporary.
Le Creuset Shiny White Pieces
There's something in this Le Creuset collection for every home chef. Whether you're a beginner in the kitchen or an experienced cook, you'll love the stylish looks and durable craftsmanship of these French-made pieces. Options include:
- Dutch Ovens: You're sure to get plenty of use from a Le Creuset Dutch oven. These covered cast-iron pieces are excellent for roasting and slow cooking. They heat evenly for consistent results and they have an enameled interior that helps prevent food from sticking.
- Saucepans: Use a Le Creuset saucepan to heat pasta sauces or warm small portions of soup. These cast-iron pans don't require seasoning the way most cast-iron pieces do and they're dishwasher-safe for convenient cleanup.
- Fry Pans: Another notable cast-iron piece in the shiny white collection is the fry pan. You don't need a lot of oil when you cook with this pan, so it's great for preparing low-fat dishes. It has a large-loop helper handle for easy lifting and gripping.
- Baking Dishes: There are several options when it comes to shiny white baking dishes from Le Creuset. Choose from covered and uncovered dishes, which are made from high-fired stoneware. These pieces heat evenly and they don't retain food flavors or odors.
- Loaf Pans: Make sweet and savory dishes with a loaf pan from this collection. The Le Creuset white loaf pan has flared handles for easy carrying from oven to table. It's made from stoneware for durability, and it has an enamel-glaze finish wipes clean easily.
- Round Cocottes: If you want a piece of traditional French cookware, check out one of the round cocottes from Le Creuset. This covered casserole dish can be used for everything from pasta and pot pies to baked desserts.
Le Creuset Dinnerware
The Le Creuset shiny white collection also contains a variety of dinnerware pieces that perfectly match the cookware. These high-fired stoneware dishes are resistant to cracks and chips, so they're durable enough to use every day. They're freezer-safe, microwave-safe and oven-safe up to 500 degrees F. You can even put them in the dishwasher for virtually effortless cleanup. Choose from plates, bowls, mugs and sets in a variety of sizes.