- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $103.96 – $250
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $103.96 – $425
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $250 – $610 Our Price $250 – $440
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96 – $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $179.95 – $290 Our Price $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Skillet Sugg. Price $240 – $320 Our Price $180 – $235
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $95.96 – $220
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $325
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $159.96 – $299.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $250 – $465 Our Price $179.95 – $350
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $199.95 – $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker Sugg. Price $145 Sale $69.99 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $59.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $34 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 – $80 Our Price $50 – $55
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $26
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
Le Creuset Lapis Cookware, Bakeware and Serveware
Outfit your kitchen in grand style with Le Creuset lapis cookware, bakeware, plates, bowls and mugs. This beautifully intense blue shade is a wonderful complement to a modern or vintage-style kitchen - and because it's Le Creuset, you can depend on it for long-lasting quality.
Lapis Dutch Ovens
Le Creuset Dutch ovens feature a cast iron core and are coated with durable porcelain enamel that distributes heat evenly. These cookers are ideal for:
Available in a wide range of sizes, from 1-quart to 13.25-quart capacity, these Dutch ovens are ideal for cooking for one or a dozen.
Skinny Grills and Square Grills in Lapis
Cook simple, healthy meals for your whole family and all your guests with a cast-iron grill pan with lapis enamel coating. Le Creuset's slender and square grills are designed to fit over a single burner on your stovetop or your grill, and they also fit under the broiler. The best features of these skinny grills and square grills include:
- A cast iron core to absorb and distribute heat evenly
- Durable, nonreactive black enameled interior that doesn't require seasoning
- Dishwasher-safe construction
- High ridges that elevate food from fatty drippings
Le Creuset Cast-Iron Skillets, Braisers and Sauté Pans in Lapis
Add all the right cookware to your kitchen by choosing:
- Cast-iron skillets lined with black enamel that doesn't require seasoning. These Le Creuset lapis skillets feature a large loop helper handle so you can lift the pan from stove to table and they're available in a wide range of diameters so you can get exactly what you need.
- An enameled cast-iron braiser that features a dish-like shape so you can use it for cooking and serving. Featuring extra-large handles for a good grip and a tight-fitting lid to help your food retain moisture, these braisers are ideal for cooking your family's favorite dishes.
- A lapis sauté pan that complements the rest of your cookware. Designed shallow enough for high-eat searing and sautéing but still deep enough for slow-cooking, these reliable and durable sauté pans are the perfect addition to your kitchen collection.
Lapis Kitchen Accessories
Pull off a completely seamless look in your kitchen with accessories such as:
- A classic tea kettle in deep, rich lapis with a non-corroding coating
- Salt and pepper mills that stand tall and serve both utilitarian and decorative purposes
- Deluxe trivets that keep your hot pots and pans from touching your counter or table's surface
Lapis Stoneware Baking Sets by Le Creuset
Every chef needs a full bakeware set for casseroles, desserts and other baked goods. If building your collection piece-by-piece isn't the route you want to take, choose a pre-made set that includes:
- A 9-inch square baking dish
- A 4-quart rectangular covered casserole dish
- An 11-inch oval au gratin dish
- Mini cocottes with lids
Individual Bakeware and Casseroles
You can build or add to your collection one piece at a time. Look for items such as:
- Covered square bakers. These square pans can double as serving dishes and feature tight-fitting lids to seal in moisture, flared handles to give you a steady grip and high-fired stoneware construction.
- Covered casseroles. A covered casserole dish that includes a tight-fitting lid and features a durable porcelain enamel glaze that's easy to clean (and resists chips, scratches and stains) is a must-have for any kitchen. These casserole dishes are also safe for the oven, broiler, freezer and microwave.
- Loaf pans. Loaf pans are perfect for breads, cakes and meat loaf. They feature flared handles for an easy grip and a sturdy porcelain enamel-glaze finish that's easy to maintain.
Le Creuset Serveware
Plates, bowls and mugs that match your cookware and bakeware are essential components of a beautifully designed kitchen and dining set. Make sure you put these dishes on your list if you're not buying a complete dinnerware set:
- Dinner plates
- Salad plates
- Pasta bowls
- Cereal bowls
Le Creuset lapis dinnerware, cookware and bakeware is a fabulous addition to your kitchen. Sturdy and reliable, you can count on these tough pieces to resist scratches, chips and stains for years.