- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $129.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $129.95 – $425
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $250 – $610 Our Price $250 – $440
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $179.95 – $290 Our Price $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Skillet Sugg. Price $240 – $320 Our Price $180 – $235
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $119.95 – $185
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $325
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $350
- Le Creuset Classic Tea Kettle Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Le Creuset Stoneware 8-Piece Bakeware Set Sugg. Price $199.95 – $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Stoneware Heritage Covered Square Baker Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $59.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Deep Covered Baker Sugg. Price $150 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Square Dish Sugg. Price $55 – $70 Our Price $42 – $50
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Gratin Sugg. Price $45 – $90 Our Price $34 – $70
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $50
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $20
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
Le Creuset Lapis
A lapis lazuli is a semi-precious stone cherished because of its intense blue color. This stone is a staple in many pieces of jewelry, but you cannot cook a steak with a ring. Williams-Sonoma carries the entire collection of Le Creuset Lapis cookware and dinnerware collections to bring this bold and beautiful shade of blue into your house. Find complete sets of Le Creuset Lapis to complement your kitchen’s decor with cooking tools and accessories that stand the test of time.
Start off your Le Creuset Lapis Collection with a good set of stoneware baking dishes. In addition to their vivid exteriors, baking dishes from Le Creuset feature stone construction that heats and cooks everything from brownies to casseroles evenly. While the interiors of these baking dishes are white, they do not stain from foods. They also do not absorb odors from foods that need to cook in the oven for a long time. These baking dishes are versatile, allowing you to finish a dish in the broiler, store any leftovers in the freezer, and then reheat those leftovers in the microwave the next day.
When it comes to cooking on the stove top, cast iron is king. Not only does it retain heat for a long time, it also requires no seasoning before use. The selection of saucepans, Dutch ovens and braisers from the Le Creuset Lapis Collection matches the color of its bakeware, giving you a uniform kitchen. Create a piping-hot bowl of oatmeal in the morning with a saucepan, or dump a jar of pre-made spaghetti sauce inside of one to heat it up to perfection. You can even create your own meat sauces for pasta using a sauté pan by caramelizing onions, reducing tomatoes and browning ground beef.
For meat lovers in the family, grilling outside is not always an option because of the weather. Fortunately, a grill pan from the Le Creuset Lapis collection lets you turn the stovetop into a makeshift barbecue pit. Simply place a skinny grill over one or two burners, and then sear and grill your favorite steaks, shrimp, seafood or vegetables over the heat. Because of the cast-iron construction of the grill pans, you can place the finished food in the broiler for extra crispy perfection. After you finish cooking, do not let your beautiful lapis pieces sit in the sink. Place them directly on the table using a matching trivet that keeps the table safe from burns.
You can discover even more color coordination by setting up the table with plates, bowls and mugs that match the cookware. Bowls and plates feature three ridges on the edges that draw attention to the bright blue center. These stoneware pieces are incredibly strong, resisting scratches from utensils and chips from drops. You can also reheat leftovers directly in the microwave, and then place the dishes in the dishwasher for cleaning.
No meal is complete without a cup of tea directly after. Le Creuset offers a matching teakettle to keep on your stove top for any occasion. The porcelain construction avoids corrosion and reaches its boiling point quickly. The handle at the top locks into place, allowing you to safely pour water into a mug for steeping. When the water finishes boiling, a familiar whistle lets you know when it is ready. Before your meal, make sure guests have a properly dressed salad with a set of oil and vinegar cruets. This set is made of stoneware, and each piece is labeled with the French words for the corresponding ingredients. The stainless-steel spouts are easy to clean, allowing you to refill them with different ingredients for each meal.