- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $103.96 – $129.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $103.96 – $425
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Soup Pot Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $159.96 – $199.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $79.96 – $99.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $350
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $155 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Shallow Square Covered Baker Sugg. Price $115 Our Price $49.95
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
- Le Creuset Salt & Pepper Mills $39.95 – $79.95
Le Creuset French Grey
Bring a touch of the kind of simple elegance you find in a French country kitchen to your home with Le Creuset French grey cookware and dinnerware. The pans and bakeware in our Le Creuset Collection are beautiful enough to place on the table for serving alongside your best plates, glasses and flatware, while the French grey stoneware plates, bowls and mugs are versatile enough to move directly from different cooking surfaces to the table. Choose one piece to mix and match with other cooking and serving pieces, or pick up the whole set to create a matched kitchenware and meal serving set.
Prepare food, such as pasta, on the cooktop of your range or in the oven with a Dutch oven from the enameled cast-iron Signature Collection by Le Creuset. These pans heat evenly for slow cooking so the food you cook maintains both its flavor and its texture. The Dutch oven lids are designed to fit tightly on the pans without rocking, have composite knobs that are easy to grip and the knobs are oven safe up to 500 degrees. After the meal has been served and it is time to clean up, you can put your Dutch oven and lid in the dishwasher for easy clean up.
Enjoy freshly grilled meats and vegetables any time of year and in any weather with a cast-iron grill from our Le Creuset Collection. The surface of the grill has ridges that sear grill marks into your food and that also let excess fat drain off for a healthy bonus. When the weather is nice, take the grill outside to use on an outdoor grill, and when bad weather sets in, use the grill on any indoor cooktop over low to medium heat, or even under your oven broiler. Use a sponge or nylon scrubber to wipe off stubborn stains and crusted-on food, and then let your dishwasher handle the rest of the grill cleanup.
Choose from our collection of Le Creuset bakeware when mixing up your favorite baked dishes, like casseroles, side dishes and desserts. Check the recipe to determine the best size dish to use, and then enjoy the convenience of using one dish to bake, serve and store your food. These stoneware baking dishes heat your food evenly and the have a durable enamel coating that does not chip or stain easily, and you can pop them in the dishwasher when they are empty for easy cleaning.
Take the guesswork out of setting a beautiful table with a matched set, or sets, of gradated French grey stoneware dinner plates, salad plates, mugs, and your choice of pasta or cereal bowls. Make the table setting into a showpiece by displaying the plates against a contrasting tablecloth or charger plates with sparkling silver flatware. You can bake, broil or microwave your food directly on the plates and bowls, and then enjoy the ease of cleaning the pieces in the dishwasher. These dinnerware pieces offer the kind of quality you can enjoy for years, with strong fired stoneware bodies and enamel coating that cleans nicely without chipping, scratching or staining.
Put together your own collection of Le Creuset dinnerware, or add only the specific pieces you need by choosing from our sets of four, which provide dinner plates, salad plates, pasta bowls, cereal bowls or mugs. These pieces feature the same durability and ease of cleaning as our larger sets, but they provide more flexibility in your table settings. For example, you could choose a Jacquard tablecloth in an elegant shade of grey with a black border and then choose one color, such as black or scarlet, for dinner plates and then add French grey salad plates for contrast, or any combination that pleases you, to make a table setting that reflects your personal preferences and the decor of your home.