- Le Creuset Signature Cast Iron Round Dutch Oven, 2 3/4-Qt. Sugg. Price $240 Our Price $129.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Round Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $140 – $570 Our Price $129.95 – $425
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Oval Dutch Oven Sugg. Price $250 – $610 Our Price $250 – $440
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $185 Our Price $99.95
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron Rectangular Skinny Grill with Cookbook Sugg. Price $195 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Double-Burner Skinny Grill Sugg. Price $290 Our Price $199.95
- Le Creuset Signature Lite Grill Pan $179.95
- Le Creuset Reservoir Grill Sugg. Price $485 Our Price $149.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Fry Pan Sugg. Price $230 – $285 Our Price $170 – $200
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Skillet Sugg. Price $240 – $320 Our Price $180 – $235
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Saucepan Sugg. Price $220 – $250 Our Price $119.95 – $185
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Deep Sauté Pan Sugg. Price $450 Our Price $325
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Braiser Sugg. Price $410 – $465 Our Price $295 – $350
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan Sugg. Price $179.95 – $290 Our Price $179.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Square Grill Pan & Press Set Sugg. Price $310 Our Price $225
- Le Creuset Signature Wok Sugg. Price $400 Our Price $300
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 8-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $1,610 Our Price $949.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron 5-Piece Cookware Set Sugg. Price $610 Our Price $520
- Le Creuset Heritage Cast-Iron Deluxe Round Trivet, 9" Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $75
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Oval Covered Casserole Sugg. Price $145 Our Price $110
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Dish Sugg. Price $50 – $100 Our Price $50 – $80
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Bakers, Set of 2 Sugg. Price $100 Our Price $90
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Loaf Pan Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $50
- Le Creuset Stoneware 4-Piece Mini Cocotte Set with Cookbook Sugg. Price $140 Our Price $100
- Le Creuset Stoneware Mini Round Cocotte Sugg. Price $35 Our Price $20
- Le Creuset Café Stoneware French Press Sugg. Price $95 Our Price $70
- Le Creuset Stoneware Salt Crock Sugg. Price $50 Our Price $36
- Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Pâté Terrine with Press Sugg. Price $70 Our Price $52 – $55
- Le Creuset Silicone Cooking Tool Sets $60
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Cereal Bowl Sugg. Price $240 – $252 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset 16-Piece Dinnerware Set with Pasta Bowl Sugg. Price $244 – $256 Our Price $210 – $220
- Le Creuset Dinner Plates $17 – $80
- Le Creuset Salad Plates $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Pasta Bowls $15 – $100
- Le Creuset Cereal Bowls $14 – $56
- Le Creuset Mugs $18 – $72
Le Creuset Flame
Cooking isn’t just about putting food on a plate. Great chefs innovate and express themselves through their recipes. Succulent meals are just as much art as science. At Williams-Sonoma we design our cookware to inspire. Become a culinary rock star. Don’t be afraid to experiment with new flavors and international influences. Our French-made Le Creuset pieces add a touch of elegance and exotic flair to whatever you create.
Smooth Le Creuset stoneware and enameled cast iron stands out anywhere. It breathes life into dinner parties with friends and family, thanks to a brilliant glazed surface and intense colors that grab your attention right away. And Le Creuset in Flame tones is that times a hundred. It takes the idea of showing off to new heights. Flame isn’t afraid to be different, or a little too loud. It sets the kitchen on fire with emotion. So if you feel adventurous and energetic, this is the shade for you. It’ll bring a smile to your face whether you’re preparing breakfast, lunch or dinner. Check out of the full list of Le Creuset colors for lots of decor ideas.
With our chic Le Creuset pieces, beauty isn’t the only perk. Stoneware and cast iron are prized by the pros because of their durability and versatility. Both are extremely resistant to chipping, cracking and other breakage, so your favorite casseroles and Dutch ovens are going to be around for a long time. They stand up to daily use without any problem. And when it’s time to clean up, they’re right at home in a dishwasher.
Stoneware gives you a hand when trying out new recipes. It’s easy to work with and forgiving, but still gives you professional results. That’s because it’s an excellent conductor of heat. Food cooks evenly throughout without sticking or burning. And since stoneware also retains its temperature, your meal stays toasty until everything’s ready. That’s great for serving guests straight at the table. Wow them with all the dynamic flavors and aromas of your masterpieces.
Enameled cast iron has a variety of uses. Sear your proteins on high heat over the stovetop for great results. Then add the rest of the ingredients and a liquid like red wine before letting things cook for a while in the oven. The possibilities are just as endless as your imagination.
If a busy schedule doesn’t give you tons of time to cook, stoneware and enameled cast-iron cocottes are great for one-pot meals, stews and numerous Italian mainstays like lasagna. They’re easy to toss in the oven on low heat so you can take care of other things while dinner cooks. And even if some family members are a few minutes late, your food still stays piping hot since the casseroles don’t lose much heat. Save prep time with a food processor.
Flame is also about family. The intense gradient hues of Le Creuset Flame create a warm atmosphere in both kitchen and dining room. Enjoy beautiful moments together while preparing meals with your kids. Then gather around the table and laugh while talking about the day’s activities and feasting on hearty favorites. Casseroles and cocottes are ideal for making comfort food. Slow cooking concentrates flavors and creates tender meat that’s juicy and delicious. Your fame as a culinary miracle-worker will spread for miles and generations.
And when you wake up in the morning, keep a Flame coffee mug by your side. The bright glaze starts your day off with a wink and smile, getting you ready for anything. Its generous size holds a lot of coffee too, which is always a plus. Our coffee makers can make as much or as little coffee as you feel like.