- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Braiser with Lovebirds Finial $450
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Casserole with Lovebirds Finial $280
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Chef Pan with Olive Finial $340
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Saucier with Lovebirds Finial $350
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel 7-Piece Cookware Set $1,199.95
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Chef’s Pan $450
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan, 1 1/2-Qt. Sugg. Price $285 Our Price $260
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Shallow Braiser with Olive Finial $249.95
- Ruffoni Stainless-Steel Saucepan with Artichoke Knob $150
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Saucepan $340
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Shallow Braiser $450
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Braiser Sugg. Price $480 – $565 Our Price $420 – $550
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Stock Pot Sugg. Price $585 Our Price $550
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Stainless-Steel Warming Stand $160
- Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Knob $25
Ruffoni Opus Prima Hammered Stainless-Steel Collection
After taking an inventory of your cookware and kitchen equipment, you may find that you’re in need of several key pieces in order to make more meals that you and your family can enjoy. Having just the basic staples on hand allows you to create foods that include everything from Thai curried beef to pan-fried hamburgers and chicken cutlets. Using professional equipment may boost your confidence level in the kitchen, but it’s also useful because of its longevity. Built to last for decades of cooking enjoyment, Ruffoni Stainless Opus Prima cookware is an excellent choice for all types of stovetop cooking.
Available exclusively from us at Williams-Sonoma, each piece is crafted with hand-hammered stainless-steel, with its own unique serial number emblazoned on the bottom. These solid stainless-steel pans are built tough and strong, but feature an elegant, sleek design that adds beauty to your kitchen and stove top. The inner core is comprised of both stainless-steel and aluminum, and this unique combination promotes even heating and eliminates hot and cold spots. The included lids with each piece have a solid stainless-steel construction as well, each crowned with an intricately beautiful knob carved in shapes from nature including acorns, garlic cloves or artichoke resting on a bed of leaves.
If you need a few more basics to complete your kitchen set, consider items such as a braising dish and chef’s pan. A chef’s pan is similar to both a skillet and a saucepan, and combines the best of both these pans. Similarly to a skillet, a chef’s pan has a wide, flat bottom, but fluted sides. This allows you to cook meals on the stove top that have a bit of sauce, as these fluted sides prevent them from overflowing. The width of the bottom, which is much wider than a regular saucepan, allows you to pan-fry or stir-fry meats, vegetables and other foods evenly and thoroughly.
A braising dish is perfect for stovetop cooking where you’re lightly cooking meats in liquid. This type of dish is used for stovetop pot roast, osso busco, braised short ribs and lamb shanks. The intricate design of the braising pan allows you to cook reductions as well as meats evenly within their liquid. Shallow and deep braising pans are available.
There are also other basic pans available in the Ruffoni Opus Prima line, such as a classic Dutch oven or saucepan. Use Dutch ovens for large batches of sauces, stews and soups, and your general saucepan for gravies, boiling water and for heating other liquids.