- All-Clad Stainless-Steel Roasting Pans with Rack Sugg. Price $245 – $330 Our Price $159.95 – $199.95
- All-Clad D3 Tri-Ply Stainless-Steel Pan Roasting Pan with Domed Lid Sugg. Price $265 Our Price $179.95
- Williams Sonoma Stainless-Steel Ultimate Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $99.95 – $129.95 Sale $59.99 – $129.95
- Williams Sonoma Thermo-Clad™ Stainless-Steel Flared Roasting Pan with Rack $199.95 – $249.95
- Chantal Steel Roasting Pan $149.95
- Le Creuset Signature Cast-Iron Rectangular Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $315 Our Price $250
- SCANPAN Roaster $159.95 – $174.95
- Swiss Diamond Nonstick Roasting Pan $169.95
- Staub Cast-Iron Vertical Chicken Roasting Pan Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170 – $175
- All-Clad Copper Core Round Roaster Sugg. Price $430 Sale $239.99
Whether you need cookware for searing, roasting or frying, Williams-Sonoma has an assortment of roasters guaranteed to meet your preferences. With this expansive selection, you can find the ideal induction cookware for your kitchen, including Chantal steel roasters, roasting pans and stainless-steel roasters with racks. When choosing induction roasting pans, take into consideration the type of specialty cookware you have, so as to ensure your induction cookware items coalesce well with your current decor. Carefully designed to roast meat, poultry and vegetables, our heavy-duty stainless-steel roasting pans have well-proportioned upright handles that make it easy to grasp when lifting it in and out of the oven. The thick, durable stainless-steel doesn’t react with foods, while the V-shaped non-stick roasting rack elevates food, promoting fast and even cooking.
With an ergonomic, engrossed stainless-steel handle that remains cool on the cooktop, our versatile pan roasters have a heat-responsive aluminum core between the stainless-steel interior and exterior. Not only do the pan roasters have a large surface area to accommodate larger cuts of meats, they also feature a starburst finish that offers superior stick resistance and doesn’t react with food. Check out our top-rated cookware items that match with the roasters and provide a timeless style to the kitchen counter.
If diversity and class is what you are looking for, opt for any of our cookware sets that have an attractive gleam of stainless-steel and ceramic accents. The hard-anodized aluminum design of our gourmet accessories roasting pan makes for excellent temperature retention, thus foods roast evenly and consistently. Its durable nonstick surface guarantees flawless release and easy cleanup. With a nonstick finish, the V-shaped roasting rack promotes even browning as tasty juices collect in the pan for making gravy. Thanks to its heavy-gauge carbon steel and nonporous enamel finish, our steel induction roasters heat up fast and accommodate a 22-lb. turkey or vegetables alongside roast chicken. Its multi-purpose lid not only covers the food while roasting but also functions as a separate roasting pan that is used in the oven or on a stove top. The raised ridges on the inside of the top lid help with self-basting.
Organize your collection of induction roasting pans on any of our classic pot racks, in turn freeing up your cabinet space. The blend of skillful craftsmanship and retro Austrian floral pattern of our international roasters adds a sense of style to your cookware collection. The pan features a glossy enamel finish that is antibacterial and easy to clean. Crafted of porcelain enameled steel, this induction roasting pan heats up quickly, yielding superb results for roasting and baking.