Wüsthof Stainless-Steel 8-Piece Steak Knife Box Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Since 1814, Wüsthof of Germany has been designing and producing some of the world's finest cutlery. Now under its seventh generation of family ownership, the company continues to create knives prized for their long-lasting precision blades.
- Set includes eight 4 1/2" steak knives.
- Each knife is crafted from 18/10 stainless steel.
- Stainless-steel handles are impervious to warping or absorbing moisture.
- Sharp serrated edges are designed to cut easily through thick steaks without tearing.
- Set includes an elegant storage box.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2"-long blade; 4 3/4"-long handle; 3.5 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
- Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.