Willie Bird Smoked Boneless Turkey Breast
- Only at Williams Sonoma
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
When a whole turkey is larger than you need, this precooked, smoked breast is the perfect menu choice. It’s from the famous Willie Bird Ranch in Sonoma County, California, where the free-range birds are raised on the tastiest, healthiest natural grains. The boneless breast is rubbed with a brown-sugar cure and spiked with garlic, then slow-smoked to succulent perfection. The mild, moist meat has a spectacular smoky flavor and is delicious hot or cold. To serve, just warm the thawed breast in the oven, then cut into slices.
- 3 lb. 8 oz.–4 lb. (serves 10–12.)
- Shipped chilled and will keep for 4 weeks refrigerated.
- Quantities are limited; preorder yours today for automatic Thanksgiving or Christmas delivery.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by November 22, 2019, 11:59pm PT; shipping begins on November 20.
For Christmas delivery, order by December 15, 2019, 9:00pm PT; shipping begins on December 17.
- Please note: Once an order has been placed, no updates can be made to the shipping address.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The turkey breast ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate or freeze upon receipt. It keeps 4 weeks refrigerated, unopened, or up to 6 months frozen.
- To thaw, remove from the freezer and place in the refrigerator for 48 hours.
- Preheat oven to 275°F. Place the defrosted turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with aluminum foil. Bake until warmed through, 2 to 2 1/2 hours.
- Remove from oven and allow to rest for 10 to 15 minutes prior to serving.
Boneless turkey breast, water, sugar, dextrose, sodium erythorbate, sodium phosphate, garlic and sodium nitrate.
To ensure freshness, this item is shipped from the supplier and is not eligible for rush shipping.
- For Thanksgiving delivery, order by 11:59PM PT, Friday, November 22; begins shipping November 20 and will arrive by November 27.
- For Christmas delivery, order by 9:00PM PT, Sunday, December 15; begins shipping December 17 and will arrive by December 24.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. Delivery surcharges apply. View Shipping Options and Charges. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
- About Willie Bird Turkeys
The Benedetti family started raising turkeys in Northern California’s Sonoma County back in 1948. In 1963, Willie Benedetti developed the formula for the now-famous Willie Bird Turkey, which the family raises in the rolling, oak-studded hills just east of Santa Rosa. The birds roam freely around the grassy acreage, tended and nurtured by Willie, his brother Riley and their cousin Rocky Koch. The best we’ve tasted, Willie-Bird free-range turkeys are raised with care, fed only the best natural grains and vegetable proteins, and never treated with hormones or antibiotics.
You May Also Need
Williams Sonoma Classic Turkey Gravy Base
Williams Sonoma Apple-Orange Cranberry Relish
Williams Sonoma Focaccia Stuffing Mix
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren88 from Great option for Thanksgiving! I bought this turkey breast for a Friendsgiving I was hosting. It was a huge hit, the flavor was great and it looked beautiful. Only tricky thing was the cooking time/temp. Instructions say 2-2.5 hours at 275 degrees to reheat, but it still wasn't hot after 2.5 hours. I cranked the heat up for the last 20 minutes and it did the trick! I would definitely reorder this but maybe increase the reheating temp in my oven.Date published: 2018-11-16Rated 5 out of 5 by ffct from Loved the smoked turkey! I'm not a fan of turkey, so this smoked alternative made all the difference. For the first time ever, the whole family enjoyed Thanksgiving dinner!Date published: 2016-11-03Rated 2 out of 5 by ntr74 from Not what I expected Sad to say this item was not at all what I anticipated. It looked nothing like the item pictured.The heating instructions that came with it were not accurate. I had to call the farm that prepares these turkey breasts for Wiliam Sonoma to sell. They seemed a little puzzled as well when I asked how to heat this item for serving. I followed their instructions and found the turkey to be dry and seemingly overly processed. It was like serving deli meat and not the juicy smoked turkey breast that was advertised. Would never buy this again and would never recommend it to others. And not that I would have wanted more, but this item also was much smaller than expected. It would never serve 6- 10 unless it was being used as a side dish.Date published: 2015-11-28Rated 5 out of 5 by Bkosh from The real deal This is not your deli counter smoked turkey, it's the real thing and fantastic. We ordered last year and I was just checking to make sure it is here again for this year. If you've never had real smoked turkey, not that nasty "smoke flavor" infused stuff then this is it - a real treat.Date published: 2014-11-02