Williams Sonoma Carving Board, Teak
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Our signature wooden cutting boards are both beautiful and functional. Made of sturdy teak, this board is hardy enough for outdoor use by the barbecue grill, perfect for carving and serving grilled meats.
- Crafted of plantation-grown teak reclaimed from the manufacture of other products.
- Durable edge-grain surface holds up to years of heavy-duty slicing and chopping.
- Perimeter well to collect meat juices for making sauces and gravies.
- Finished with food-safe mineral oil.
- Designed and made exclusively for Williams Sonoma.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Small: 13" x 15" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Medium: 12" x 18" x 3/4" thick; 2 lb. 14 oz.
- Large: 20" x 15" x 3/4" thick, 3 lb. 12 oz.
- Made in Brazil.
- Use & Care
- Board should be seasoned with a food-grade mineral oil before first use.
- To season the board properly, apply the oil in the direction of the wood grain using a clean, dry cloth. Allow the oil to soak in and repeat with another application. Allow the board to dry and wipe off any excess oil.
- Hand-wash with hot, soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
- Do not soak or submerge board in water.
- Occasionally rub with a food-safe mineral oil to keep wood from drying out.
- To sanitize, wash the board with a solution of one part vinegar to five parts water.
- Remove odors by rubbing the board with kosher or table salt and half a lemon. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Remove excess moisture with a clean paper towel and stand the board on end to air dry.
- Store in a dry area away from extreme temperatures.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauri from Durable! This size large cutting board was a gift to us at Christmas. We use this cutting board more than any other. Great for cooking large meats that have a lot of juice. The juices stay on the board instead of running all over my counters. I can cut multiple vegetables and keep them all on the board before cooking them. This board is also pretty enough for a charcuterie display.Date published: 2019-05-13Rated 5 out of 5 by Little Big Al from Great cutting board I bought this cutting board in time for the holidays. It’s lightweight and I just ran across it on sale in the store. I was looking for a large cutting board to work with large birds, like turkeys, about 20#’s or so. The size, and especially the weight, made this an easy choice. The fact that it’s an outdoor board as well as an indoor board, was an added bonus. I wiped it down with food grade mineral oil, set it on my counter top, and it’s been there for 6 weeks now, and is constantly in use. The juice canal on the perimeter is a big help, although you can flip it over if you prefer to not use the juice canal for chopping or cutting. but it’s not necessary because the board is a perfect size to work with and easy to handle.Date published: 2018-01-06