Open Kitchen by Williams Sonoma 3-Piece Knife Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
We've designed our signature Open Kitchen cutlery to be the perfect blend of performance, style and value. In this go-to set, we've combined a trio of the kitchen's most essential knives for easy everyday food prep.
- Part of our exclusive Open Kitchen collection, designed and developed by Williams Sonoma.
- 3-piece set includes an 8" chef's knife, 8" serrated bread knife and 3" paring knife.
- Durable stainless-steel blades hold a razor-sharp edge to ensure precision cutting.
- Polished Pakkawood composite handles are triple-riveted for durability—and contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Chef's Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 7.36 oz.
- Bread Knife: 8"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 5.76 oz.
- Paring Knife: 3"-long blade; 4"-long handle; 2.56 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always use caution when handling sharp objects.
- Avoid cutting on hard surfaces such as stone, metal or glass.
- It is not advisable to use any knife but a meat cleaver to cut through bone, as other blades can be easily damaged.
- Hand-wash with warm water and a mild detergent. Rinse and dry immediately.
- Maintain the knife's cutting edge by regularly using a honing steel.
- Sharpen as needed. With regular use and honing, your knife should not need sharpening more than once or twice a year.
- Sharpen knife at home using a whetstone or knife sharpener, or have it sharpened by a professional.
- Store knife in a safe place to protect its edge and prevent injury.
Next Day Delivery
- Free Knife Sharpening in Stores
Working with a sharp knife is safer, more effective and much less tiring than trying to cut and slice with a dull one. To ensure top performance, bring your favorite knife into your local store and one of our cutlery experts will give it a fresh, new edge using our precision equipment. The first knife is free; each additional knife is just $5.
Our stores also offer knife demonstrations to teach you the correct grip, positioning and basic knife techniques and can help you find the perfect cutlery for your needs – just ask a store associate for assistance.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edrick from Good features, performance, value These are made in China but since they had all the things I was looking for and were also much less expensive than anything else I'd seen, I figured I'd give them a try. The blades are bolstered and full tang. They are perfectly sharpened. The handles look like wood but are actually composite. I like that because I don't have to worry as much about food-based bacteria settling into them. The weight, balance, length of the handles, and the bump out at the end of the handles all fit my man hands well. I've used both the bread and paring knives for about 3 days so far and am happy with them. I have not used the chef knife and probably won't because I already have another chef knife that I bought at WS over a decade ago that I am still very happy with. Only time will tell how long these knives hold their sharpness and finish. I plan to update my review if I find any issues with these knives or if I discover other characteristics that I appreciate.Date published: 2017-01-28
What do you suggest is the best use for the Chefs knife in this set.Hi Carolyn, Also called a cook's knife, a chef's knife is one you'll reach for every day. Its wide, sturdy blade, comfortable handle and efficient rocking motion make it ideal for all-purpose prep. Best For: Everyday prep – from chopping and slicing to mincing, dicing and julienning.Date published: 2019-01-13