Williams Sonoma Holiday Cookie Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
The more the merrier, especially when it comes to holiday treats like this festive assortment of holiday cookies. Baked, measured and cut entirely by hand at The Frosted Baker in Illinois, our buttery vanilla cookies are made from just five ingredients – flour, butter, sugar, whole eggs and Madagascar vanilla. They arrive in our signature wooden crate, ready for the holiday table or gifting to friends, family or coworkers.
- Includes 4 holiday characters and 24 sprinkled rounds, each individually wrapped.
- 28 cookies; 4 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Rounds measure 2 1/2" diam., rectangles are approx. 5" x 3 1/4".
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship individually wrapped at ambient temperature. Unopened—frozen, refrigerated or at room temperature—the cookies will keep up to 6 months. Once opened, the cookies will keep up to 3 days at room temperature or 1 week refrigerated. We do not recommend refreezing the cookies.
- Cookies: Unbleached flour, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Icing: Powdered sugar, meringue powder (potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, lactic acid, egg albumen), water, corn syrup; contains 2% or less of the following: artificial color Yellow #5 & #6, Red #3 & #40, Blue #1, titanium dioxide, glycerin, sorbitol, modified food starch, preservative (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), vegetable gum, citric acid.
Please allow 2-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.