Williams Sonoma Holiday Cookie Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $50 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card through December 14. Learn More
The more the merrier, especially when it comes to holiday treats like this festive assortment of holiday cookies. Baked, measured and cut entirely by hand at The Frosted Baker in Illinois, our buttery vanilla cookies are made from just five ingredients – flour, butter, sugar, whole eggs and Madagascar vanilla. They arrive in our signature wooden crate, ready for the holiday table or gifting to friends, family or coworkers.
- Includes 4 holiday characters and 24 sprinkled rounds, each individually wrapped.
- 28 cookies; 4 lb. 6 oz. total.
- Rounds measure 2 1/2" diam., rectangles are approx. 5" x 3 1/4".
- Shipped fresh.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- The cookies ship individually wrapped at ambient temperature. Unopened—frozen, refrigerated or at room temperature—the cookies will keep up to 6 months. Once opened, the cookies will keep up to 3 days at room temperature or 1 week refrigerated. We do not recommend refreezing the cookies.
- Cookies: Unbleached flour, butter, sugar, egg and vanilla.
- Icing: Powdered sugar, meringue powder (potato starch, cream of tartar, baking soda, xanthan gum, salt, lactic acid, egg albumen), water, corn syrup; contains 2% or less of the following: artificial color Yellow #5 & #6, Red #3 & #40, Blue #1, titanium dioxide, glycerin, sorbitol, modified food starch, preservative (sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate), vegetable gum, citric acid.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.