Taste of Europe Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A perfect host or business gift—or simply great to have on hand during the holidays—our gift crate showcases a trio of best-in-class cheeses from France, Italy and Spain. Also tucked inside the reusable wooden crate are delicious accompaniments: wildflower honey, dried fruits and almonds. Add a crusty baguette and a bottle of wine, and you have all the ingredients for a complete cheese board.
Abbaye de Belloc: A dense, traditional Basque-style sheep's milk cheese made by Benedictine Monks.
Taleggio: A soft washed-rind cow's milk cheese from Lombardy, Italy., with an earthy aroma, a smooth, creamy paste and a mild flavor with tangy, meaty notes and a fruity finish.
Ibores: A zesty, warm-flavored goat's milk cheese flavored with pimentón and olive oil from the province of Extremadura in Spain.
Wildflower Honey: From an apiary in Hawley, PA, this amber-colored honey with a floral flavor is perfect for drizzling over the cheeses.
Assorted Dried Fruit and Nuts: Date, apricots, cranberries, pears, almonds, walnuts and pecans.
- 1lb. 8 oz. cheese (8 oz. of each), 2 oz. honey, 3 oz. dried fruit and 3 oz. nuts.
- Shipped chilled.
- Because the items in this collection are crafted in limited quantities, we may occasionally have to make substitutions with similar items of equal quality.
- Product of France, Italy, Spain and USA.
- Use & Care
- Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. We recommend leaving the cheese in the packaging as it comes to room temperature, to prevent oxidation, which may affect the flavor.
- Store the dried fruit, almonds and honey at room temperature for up to one year.
- Cut and set out only as much cheese as you plan to serve, returning the rest to the refrigerator.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at ambient temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving.
- Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within one to two weeks of receipt.
- Abbaye de Belloc: Sheep's milk, rennet, salt.
- Taleggio: Cow's milk, rennet, salt.
- Ibores: Goat's milk, pimenton, olive oil, rennet, salt.
- Honey: Pure wildflower honey.
- Mixed Nuts: Almonds, walnuts and pecans.
- Assorted Dried Fruit: Dates, apricots, cranberries, pears.
Please allow 2-5 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.