Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan
Staub's innovative enamel coating takes cast-iron cooking to the next level with improved performance, style and durability. The ridges on the bottom of this pan not only leave seared grill marks but elevate food, separating the drippings for healthier cooking.
- Color selections feature glossy multi-coat enameling that ensures strength and heat resistance and creates a vibrantly colored “majolique” finish similar in appearance to fine ceramic for oven-to-table presentation.
- Matte Black selection features multi-coat enameling with low-gloss matte finish.
- Resistant to rust, chipping and cracking, the coating requires no additional seasoning like some other cast-iron pieces.
- The specially formulated black matte interior enamel of each piece contains traces of quartz, giving it additional heat resistance and a rougher surface resulting in better browning.
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction.
- Spout on the pan's side facilitates pouring liquids.
- Made in France.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" Grill Pan: 10" sq., 1 3/4" high; 7 lb. 5 oz.
- 12" Grill Pan: 12" sq., 1 3/4" high; 11 lb. 4 oz.
- Made in France.
Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500°F.
- For best results use low to medium heat.
- When using high heat, bring pans slowly to a high temperature.
- Use plastic, wood or nylon utensils only; metal utensils may damage the enamel.
- Enamel may chip or crack if banged against a hard surface.
- Handles and knobs can become very hot. Always use pot holder or glove when handling.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Stubborn stains can be removed by soaking your pot for a few minutes in hot soapy water.
- Completely dry pan before storing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
More about Staub
Staub traces its origin to the Alsace region of France, where founder Francis Staub designed his first enameled pot while working in an old French artillery factory in 1974. With the goal of creating the perfect pot for cooking the region’s traditional hearty soups, stews and braises, he combined cast iron, the most popular material of the time, with the latest enameling technology available. Today, Staub still makes its cookware at a traditional atelier in France, casting each pot in an individual sand mold, which is heated to 800°F and destroyed after use. The exterior enamel coating is made with glass powder and mineral pigments, applied in two or three coats to generate brilliant glossy colors.
- Sapphire Blue
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 10", Sapphire Blue||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Sapphire Blue||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Grill Pan, 10", Grenadine||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Grill Pan, 12", Grenadine||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 10", Graphite||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Graphite||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Black||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 10", Basil||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Basil||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 10", Cherry||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Cherry||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Grill Pan, 10", Sesame||Sugg. Price $243 Our Price $170||$0|
|Staub Grill Pan, 12", Sesame||Sugg. Price $286 Our Price $149.95||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 10", Red||Sugg. Price $243 Sale $79.99||$0|
|Staub Cast-Iron Grill Pan, 12", Red||Sugg. Price $286 Sale $149.99||$0|