Silpat Silicone Ultimate Baking Mat Set
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
A favorite of professional kitchens, Silpat's innovative pans and liners optimize heat conduction for consistent, outstanding results – and they're coated in food-grade silicone for effortless release. Combining a half-sheet liner, muffin pan and madeleine pan, this set helps you bake everything from cookies to cupcakes to shell-shaped mini cornbread.
- Set includes half-sheet liner, 12-well muffin pan and 16-well madeleine pan.
- Commercial-quality Silpat promotes even heating, a beautiful finish and effortless release.
- Crafted of special fiberglass fabric coated with food-grade silicone for premium nonstick finish.
- Developed for French patisseries, and the choice of professional chefs and pastry chefs.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Half-Sheet Liner: 16 1/2" x 11 1/2".
- Muffin Pan: 15 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 1 1/2" high.
- Madeleine Pan: 15 3/4" x 11 3/4" x 3/4" high.
- Made in France.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Use cookie sheets underneath muffin pan and madeleine pan.
- Place half-sheet liner on standard cookie sheet with smooth side facing up; textured side prevents slipping.
- Do not use with insulated cookie sheet or pan, as this will interfere with heat conduction.
- After baking, allow baked goods to cool before removing; lift liner's corner to dislodge.
- Do not use as a cutting surface.
- Dishwasher safe on top rack.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.