Point Reyes Cheese Gift Crate
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Since 1959, the Giacomini family has been raising cattle in Northern California's verdant coastal fields—first selling their milk to the local creamery and eventually producing their own farmstead cheese. The family's Point Reyes Farmstead Cheese Co. continues to produce exceptional cheeses that have won awards around the world. This picnic-ready gift crate features three Pt. Reyes favorites, as well as stuffed Greek olives; raw, unfiltered California honey; and crisp artisanal crackers. The reusable wooden crate arrives ready for gifting or sharing with family and friends.
Original Blue: Classic California blue cheese prized for its bold flavor with hints of sweet, fresh milk and a tangy, peppery finish. (6 oz.)
Toma: Semi-hard cheese with a creamy, butter flavor and a grassy, tangy finish. (6 oz.)
Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Earthy, with mushroom notes and a long salted caramel finish. (6 oz.)
Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives: Savory Greek green olives hand-stuffed with Pt. Reyes blue cheese. (7.5 oz.)
Bonnie Bee Honey: Raw California honey with delicate nuances of clover and citrusy, floral notes that perfectly complement the cheeses. (2 oz.)
La Panzanella Mini Croccantini Crackers: Crisp, light artisanal crackers finished with a touch of sea salt. (3 oz.)
- Approx. 1 lb. 14 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled.
- Products of USA.
- Use & Care
- The cheese ships chilled with ice packs. Refrigerate the cheese upon receipt. It is best stored in a vegetable bin or container away from the refrigerator fan. Leftover cheese is best rewrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended. It is best to consume the cheese within 1 to 2 weeks of receipt. To experience each cheese’s full flavor, serve at room temperature.
- Store the stuffed olives, honey and crackers at room temperature.
- Pt. Reyes Original Blue: Cultured raw cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Pt. Reyes Toma: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, kosher salt, enzymes.
- Pt. Reyes Bay Blue: Cultured pasteurized cows' milk, salt, enzymes, penicillium roqueforti.
- Pt. Reyes Blue Cheese Stuffed Olives: Greek green olives, Pt. Reyes original blue cheese, canola oil.
- Bonney Bee honey: raw honey.
- La Panzanella Mini Croccantini Crackers: Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), expeller-pressed canola oil, extra-virgin olive oil, sea salt.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.