Olli Charcuterie & Cheese Gift Crate
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
At Olli Sumeria, preparing slow-cured meats is not just a business – it's a family tradition that began more than 160 years ago. Their pigs are humanely pasture-raised and vegetarian fed, and their meats are gently cured according to Italian tradition. Our gift crate comes with a selection of three artisanal slow-cured meats, as well as Nicasio Reserve cheese – a Swiss-style cheese that's the perfect partner for both the classic and spicy salamis. The collection of meat and cheese arrives neatly stowed in a reusable wooden gift crate, ready for gifting.
Prosciutto: A traditional salt- and air-cured Italian-style ham, sliced paper thin for velvety, melt-in-your-mouth texture. (4 oz.)
Spicy Salami: Seasoned for lively flavor with Sangiovese wine, paprika and cayenne pepper. (6 oz.)
Classic Salami: Prepared for with whole black peppercorns and garlic for robust flavor and aroma. (6 oz.)
Nicasio Reserve Cheese: Gold-medal–winning Swiss-style mountain cheese aged a minimum of three months for refined, luxurious flavor. (12 oz.)
- 1 lb. 12 oz. total.
- Shipped chilled with gel packs.
- Products of USA and Italy.
- Use & Care
- The salami and cheese are shipped chilled with ice packs. Upon receipt, store them in the refrigerator. Once opened, the prosciutto and salami will keep up to 3 weeks, refrigerated.
- To experience the cheese's full flavor, serve at room temperature. For optimal flavor and texture, bring the cheese to room temperature for approximately 1 hour prior to serving. Leftover cheese is best re-wrapped in parchment or waxed paper. Plastic wrap is not recommended.
- Prosciutto: Pork, sea salt.
- Spicy Salami: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Classic Salami: Pork, sea salt, contains less than 2% of the following: natural flavoring, wine, sweet paprika, turbinado sugar, garlic, lactic acid starter culture.
- Nicasio Reserve Cheese: Cultured, pasteurized organic milk, salt, enzymes.
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped overnight to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping. We do not ship perishable items outside the contiguous 48 states or P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.