Nordic Ware Ebelskiver Pan
A beloved treat in their native Denmark, ebelskivers are light, puffy pancakes that can be filled with fruit, chocolate, jam or cheese and served for breakfast or as an hors d'oeuvre, dessert or light supper. The pancakes are easy to prepare at home using our popular pan made by Minnesota-based Nordic Ware.
- Made of cast aluminum for superior heat retention and distribution.
- Durable PFOA-free nonstick interior surface for low-fat cooking, stick-free release of ball-shaped pancakes and easy cleanup.
- Riveted cast-stainless-steel handle stays cool.
- Makes seven 2 1/4" diam. pancakes.
- Made in USA with imported components.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9 1/2" diam., 2 1/2" high.
- 1 lb. 2 oz.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops.
- Not suitable for smooth-top ranges that require flat-bottom cookware.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching the nonstick surface.
- Allow pan to cool before washing.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
Next Day Delivery