Kaiser La Forme Springform Pan
Engineered to have an entirely leakproof base, the La Forme Plus pan is made in Germany, where perfect cheesecakes and tortes are a baker’s pride and joy. The pan’s sides spring free from the base when the clamp is released, so you can remove baked goods without breaking.
- Springform design is particularly helpful when releasing items that can’t be inverted, such as cheesecake, quiche, deep-dish pizza and layered frozen desserts.
- Large springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base are 100% leak resistant.
- Made of durable steel.
- Nonstick coating ensures easy release and clean up.
- Ceramic coating on base is scratch resistant.
Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 3 1/4" high, 8 1/2" base.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high, 10 1/2" base.
- Made in Germany.
Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand-wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Kaiser La Forme Springform Pan
|Kaiser La Forme Springform Pan, 8"||$50||$0|
|Kaiser La Forme Plus Springform Pan, 9"||$52||$0|
|Kaiser La Forme Springform Pan, 10"||$54||$0|