Hestan NanoBond™ Stainless-Steel Essential Pan
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Hestan pushes the boundaries of innovation in stainless-steel cookware with its NanoBond™ technology. The patented, multilayer structure of titanium-based alloys bonds directly to stainless steel through an environmentally friendly and chemical-free process, creating thousands of superdense nano layers on the cookware surface. Exceedingly resistant to scratches, staining and salt pitting, this pan is four times more durable than traditional stainless steel and will maintain its beauty and performance for a lifetime.
- Deep covered 5-qt. pan is ideal for stir-fries, risottos, braises and one-dish meals.
- NanoBond™ surface is a proprietary blend of alloys including titanium, creating a highly strong, resilient and lasting finish.
- Triple-bonded stainless-steel construction with pure aluminum core delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware.
- Sealed rims are encapsulated in stainless steel to prevent delamination.
- Surface is highly scratch- and stain-resistant and safe for use with metal utensils.
- Made in Italy.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11 1/2" diam., 3 1/2" high.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 4 lb. 9 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
- Cast stainless-steel handles are ideally weighted.
- Flush rivets inside and out for easy cleaning and stacking storage.
- NanoBond™ surface is naturally nonporous and stick-resistant for easier cleaning.
- Will not react with foods.
- Will not oxidize, resulting in lasting beauty.
- Flared rims facilitate pouring.
- Lightweight pan is easy to handle and carry.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Lifetime warranty.
- Use & Care
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe to 500°F.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads, harsh detergents, bleach or abrasive cleaners.
- To remove stubborn food residue, use a non-scratch scrub sponge and a fine-powdered or soft cleanser.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by MsKitty from Lightweight stainless steel! Beautiful finish. After installing an induction cooktop, I found the Hestan line when replacing almost all of my cookware. Between online research and an extremely helpful W-S associate, I decided to purchase two of the Hestan pots: the Essential pan and the 8-qt. Stock pot. I also purchased a few All-Clad pieces as well as a few Staub pots and pans. While I am very happy with everything, I love using the Hestan pots. The lighter weight makes handling them much easier, both when they are filled and when washing them. The flush rivets are a joy, especially when trying to clean anything made with tomatoes. No more battles there. I have not put them in the dishwasher, partly to protect the finish and partly because they are so light that washing them by hand is a breeze. Much easier to manage than the All-Clad pots of comparable size. Also, the finish still looks great after 6 months, and requires much less scrubbing than the All-Clad copper series. I'm getting ready to add the 4-quart saucepan soon. It makes my day to cook with these products - they really simplify life in the kitchen!Date published: 2018-01-13Rated 5 out of 5 by ABQJerry from Love the color and flush rivets! Saw an ad in Architectural Digest for the Heston cookware and went to their website and found the link to Wms Sonoma. The pan is pricey, but it was worth the price. It cleans up easy, is lighter weight than cast iron and I love the flush rivets. Would recommend.Date published: 2017-04-05