What's Gaby Cooking Seasonings, Set of 3
- Free Fast Shipping
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Earn $25 in reward dollars4 for every $500 spent on your Williams Sonoma Credit Card. Learn More
Spice things up with our seasonings from the kitchen of Gaby Dalkin, the creative food blogger behind What's Gaby Cooking. In this special set, we've included all three of her signature blends.
- Go-To Seasoning: A culinary game changer, this blend combines garlic, oregano, basil and thyme with paprika and black pepper for a hint of bold spice. Ideal for everything from salad dressings, sauces and marinades to meat, salmon and chicken.
- This Is Everything Seasoning: Gaby's goes-with-everything blend combines savory garlic and onion with crunchy poppy seeds, and toasted white and black sesame seeds. It's the ultimate topping for avocado toast, hummus, salads and roasted vegetables.
- All Things Meat Seasoning: A carnivore's delight, this blend is a custom combination of brown sugar and spices, including garlic, paprika, cumin and coriander. Smoky chipotles and black pepper add a subtle kick. Great for any type of meat, cooked any way you like.
- Set includes three 3-oz. tins, one of each flavor.
- Made in USA.
- Go-To Seasoning: Kosher salt, black pepper, garlic, paprika, basil, oregano, thyme, safflower oil.
- This Is Everything Seasoning: Onion, toasted sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, garlic, poppy seeds, sea salt.
- All Things Meat Seasoning: Brown sugar, kosher salt, garlic, paprika, chipotle pepper, black pepper, Turkish cumin, coriander, oregano, silicon dioxide.
- These products are prepared and packaged using machines that may come in contact with wheat/gluten, tree nuts, fish, shellfish, sesame, eggs, milk, soy, mustard.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
You May Also Like
What's Gaby Cooking: Everyday California Food
- Free Fast Shipping