Fresh Blue Ridge Mountain Christmas Tree
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Order by 11/7 for 11/11-11/19 delivery.
Order by 11/15 for 11/20-11/27 delivery.
Order by 11/21 for 12/2-12/6 delivery.
Order by 12/2 for 12/9-12/13 delivery.
Order by 12/11 for 12/16-12/20 delivery.
Our Fraser fir trees are grown on a family-owned farm in the heart of North Carolina's Blue Ridge Mountains, where cool temperatures and ample rainfall ensure the trees remain fresh and retain their needles throughout the Christmas season. The majestic Fraser fir variety is prized for its sturdy limbs, piney aroma and uniform pyramid shape. To ensure impeccable freshness, our trees are shipped straight to your doorstep within 48 hours of harvesting.
- Fresh, natural Fraser fir grown in North Carolina.
- 8–10 years old; grown on a tree farm in North Carolina. Strong, openly spaced branches ideal for displaying your favorite ornaments.
- Select from 6'–7', 7'–8' or 8'–9' tree.
- Use & Care
- Remove promptly from shipping box.
- Before placing in a tree stand, cut 1/2" to 1" from the bottom of the trunk to help the tree absorb water more efficiently. The cut should be a straight cut, as an angle or "V" cut will require more water depth to cover the cut surface and also makes the tree more difficult to hold upright in a stand.
- After placing in a tree stand, allow the tree to settle into its natural shape for about 24 hours before decorating.
- Position the tree out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources, such as vents, radiators, stoves and fireplaces.
- Keep the tree well watered. With proper care and watering, the tree should last for 6 weeks or more.
For delivery between Dec. 15 - Dec. 19, order no later than 8pm ET. Dec. 3.
Small, Medium and Large will be shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Extra Large will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow up to one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.