Customizable Hand Braided Jute Rug
Select Length: 2' Length
- 2' Length
- 3' Length
- 4' Length
- 5' Length
- 6' Length
- 7' Length
- 8' Length
- 9' Length
- 10' Length
- 11' Length
- 12' Length
- 13' Length
- 14' Length
- 15' Length
- 16' Length
- 20' Length
Select Width: 2' Width
- 2' Width
- 3' Width
- 4' Width
- 5' Width
- 6' Width
- 7' Width
- 8' Width
- 9' Width
- 10' Width
- 11' Width
- 12' Width
- 13' Width
- Vendor Shipped
Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
Hand braided from the long, smooth fibers of the jute plant, our rug is soft and comfortable underfoot. Natural color variations along each jute strand create subtle shifts of shading that provide depth and nuance. A simple serged binding lends the edge a clean finish.
- Hand braided from pure jute – a sustainable material that is among the softest and smoothest of natural fibers.
- Static-free, it won't attract dust or hold dirt.
- Backed with natural latex.
- Cut and sewn in the USA.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
Design Your Rug
- Choose your size: Rug length and width options range from 2' to 15'.
- Receive it quickly: Custom rugs ship within 2–4 weeks.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Approx. .25" thick.
- Woven in India.
- Cut and sewn in USA.
- Use & Care
- Indoor use only.
- Rug pad recommended.
- Use rug protectors under heavy furniture.
- Brush off crumbs and loose dirt with a broom. For longest life, vacuum only occasionally, on low power without a beater brush.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Due to the nature of the fiber, loose ends will occasionally pop up. Simply tuck them back in, or clip them with scissors. Do not pull loose ends.
- Rotate rug occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately. If liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth by pressing firmly around the spill to absorb as much as possible.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Do not use water, steam or wet shampoo.
- Harsh chemicals may damage or fade rug.
- Store rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping it in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag. Place in a dry, well-ventilated area.
Please allow 5 to 7 days for delivery. Larger sizes are delivered by our White Glove Delivery Service and should be delivered within 2 to 4 weeks. For White Glove Delivery, items are brought into your home and placed in the room of your choice. Delivery is by appointment, Monday – Saturday; our delivery service will call to arrange a day. Available in the 48 contiguous states. Please call 888.922.4108 for additional assistance.
With Unlimited Flat Rate Furniture & Freight Delivery, an unlimited number of eligible furniture and select non-furniture items in your order can be delivered for a single flat rate. The exact shipping charges are based on your shipping location and will be applied during checkout.
All items not shipped via unlimited flat-rate delivery fee will incur a shipping surcharge, but no additional delivery fees. All items not flagged by a shipping surcharge, are charged via our standard ship table. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Vendor shipped rugs are not returnable. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 888.922.4108 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. Sale items ending in .97 or .99 are not returnable or cancellable. View Full Returns Policy.