Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
Our chocolate croissants are hand made in the traditional French style, using the award-winning puff pastry of master pastry chef Jean-Yves Charon and a filling of the finest Belgian Callebaut chocolate. Simply let the croissants rise overnight, then bake. The croissants emerge from the oven with flaky, golden-brown exteriors, buttery interiors and an irresistible aroma—a sweet and easy way to bring a taste of France to the breakfast table.
- 15 chocolate croissants; 2 lb. 13 oz. total.
- Shipped frozen.
- Made in USA.
- A Williams Sonoma exclusive.
Use & Care
- The croissants were shipped frozen with dry ice, which may have evaporated during shipment. This is normal. Please take care not to touch any remaining dry ice with bare hands. Freeze the croissants upon receipt. They will keep up to one month frozen. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Place the frozen croissants, rounded side up, on a nonstick or parchment-lined baking sheet. Cover loosely with a sheet of parchment paper. Let rise at room temperature (68° to 72°F) for about 9 hours or overnight. Each croissant should measure about 3 1/2” wide and 2 1/2” high.
- Preheat an oven to 375°F. Remove the top parchment paper. If desired, lightly beat 1 egg with 1 Tbs. cold water and, using a pastry brush, brush the croissants with the egg wash. Bake the croissants until the pastry is flaky and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Enriched flour (wheat flour, niacin, iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid, enzyme, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner]), butter, water, semisweet chocolate (sugar, chocolate liquor, cocoa butter, soy lecithin, whole milk powder, natural vanilla extract), sugar, cocoa powder, yeast, salt, dough conditioner blend (wheat flour, malted barley flour, ascorbic acid [dough conditioner], enzymes).
Please allow 3-7 business days for processing and delivery. This gives our artisan partners time to prepare your order with exceptional care and attention to detail. A more accurate delivery date will be quoted on the payment page. Perishable food items are not eligible for rush shipping. Please not that we do not ship perishable food items outside the contiguous 48 states or to P.O. Boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15
|Chocolate-Chocolate Croissants, Set of 15||$39.95||$0|