Easy, hassle-free returns online and in-store for eligible items.Learn More
These heavenly caramels are just like the ones you'd make in your own kitchen: handcrafted using the best all-natural, 100% organic ingredients from local farms – and lots of care. From a small artisan confectionery in Wisconsin, the soft, buttery candies are sweetened with pure brown rice syrup for a rich natural sweetness. Choose from Original Sea Salt or an assorted set of these irresistible flavors:
Original Sea Salt: Soft, melt-in-your-mouth vanilla caramels with a sprinkling of sea salt.
Dark Chocolate: Chunks of organic dark chocolate surrounded by Blissful’s original caramel and finished with a dusting of sea salt.
Salted Beer & Pretzel Caramels: Handcrafted Sea Salt Caramels layered with Lakefront Brewery E.S.B. Beer & Pretzels.
- Original Sea Salt Box includes 9-11 bite-sized pieces (number of pieces varies due to the handcrafted nature of these confections); 4 oz. total.
- Assorted Two-Box Gift Tower includes 9–11 bite-sized pieces of each flavor; 12 oz. total.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
These caramels ship at ambient temperature. Upon receipt, store the caramels in an airtight container where they will keep at room temperature or refrigerated for 9 months.
- Original Sea Salt: Organic brown sugar, organic butter, organic sweetened condensed milk (milk and cane sugar), organic brown rice syrup, sea salt.
- Dark Chocolate: Organic brown sugar, organic butter, organic sweetened condensed milk (milk and cane sugar), organic brown rice syrup, organic dark chocolate.
- Salted Beer & Pretzel: Organic brown rice syrup (organic brown rice, pure filtered water), organic sweetened condensed milk (organic milk, organic cane sugar), organic butter (organic sweet cream [milk], salt), organic brown sugar (organic evaporated cane juice, organic molasses), organic beer (water, organic malted barley, organic hops, brewers yeast), organic pretzels (organic unbleached wheat flour, organic rye flour, organic brown rice syrup, organic sunflower oil, yeast, salt, soda), sea salt, baking soda
Please allow up to two weeks for processing and delivery of perishable items, which are shipped two-day delivery to ensure freshness. Perishable items are not eligible for rush shipping.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned. View Full Returns Policy.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Carro1 from Delicious! Better then homemade! Just melts in your mouth. I wish the stores sold themDate published: 2015-05-10Rated 1 out of 5 by Momarom from No taste of Salt These arrived beautifully packaged and are firm, individually wrapped large pieces of caramel but have no sea salt taste at all. Also, they do not have any salt sprinkled on top as shown on top of box and in the catalog.. Do not purchase if you are expecting a salty/sweet taste. Very disappointed!Date published: 2015-01-09Rated 5 out of 5 by Char7 from Back to order more! These are some of the better caramels I've had. We usually like our caramels firmer, but the flavor of these is spot on. I got the regular size box, and going to order the assortment box next. Delivery was fast. They came in a very attractive box, would make a wonderful gift.Date published: 2014-07-12Rated 5 out of 5 by CC45 from Delicious!!! Wonderful for the special people in your life with dietary restrictions. No high fructose corn syrup!! The sea salt caramels are also gluten free. These are by far the BEST caramels I've EVER had!!Date published: 2014-04-24Rated 5 out of 5 by Crofty from The best very creamy I'm a big caramel fan my small grand-children gave me two tubes for Xmas they new how much I love them they always tell me nanny you love caramels don't you so so sweet.Date published: 2014-02-13Rated 1 out of 5 by ligalati from Bad Batch?? The batch I got was hard as a rock - maybe old? or a bad batch? Could not eat them.Date published: 2014-01-31Rated 5 out of 5 by DALEX from Perfect caramels These are by far the best we've ever had. Highly recommend!Date published: 2013-07-27Rated 5 out of 5 by Admirer from Caramel lovers delight! Perfect blend of sweet and savory, buttery and soft. My new #1 favorite!Date published: 2013-05-17