Aeropress Coffee Maker
Perfect for travelers who crave great coffee on the go, the Aeropress brews an exceptionally smooth, rich cup without bitterness or acidity. Brew coffee or espresso right over your mug, as gentle air pressure extracts full, pure flavor from the grounds. There's less grit than a French press, and cleanup is easier too.
- Brews a mug of American coffee or 1–3 shots of espresso in about a minute.
- Simply add hot water, stir and press for 20–40 seconds.
- Total immersion brewing results in uniform extraction and richer, fuller coffee flavor.
- Microfilter removes grit from coffee, yielding a clean cup.
- Made in USA.
Dimensions & More Info
- 4" diam., 5 1/4" high.
- Made in USA.
- Includes chamber, plunger with rubber seal, filter cap, scoop, stirring paddle, funnel, 350 microfilters and filter holder.
- Fits most mug sizes; can also be placed atop a carafe for larger brew batches.
- Add milk to brewed espresso to make lattes and cappuccinos.
- Sturdy plastic construction with rubber seal.
- BPA free.
- Dishwasher safe.
Use & Care
- Use 175˚F brewing water for best flavor.
- Start with 1 heaping scoop of espresso grind or 1.5 level scoops of fine drip grind. Later, you can use more coffee if you want a richer brew. You can also double or triple the amount of coffee and water to press 2-3 servings at a time. Use fine drip grind whenever pressing more than one serving.
- American coffee: Fill chamber with water to 2. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add hot water to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Latte: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk to make an 8 oz. beverage.
- Cappuccino: Fill chamber with water to 1 or 1.5. Stir 10 seconds, press gently, then add milk equal to the amount of pressed coffee.
- CAUTION: Never press with a loose rubber seal. Never press into a fragile or narrow cup; use a sturdy mug. Never press hard, which can result in breakage and spills.
- Remove cap, push plunger to eject used coffee and rinse rubber seal. Other parts are dishwasher safe (top rack).
Price Match Guarantee
Williams Sonoma Price Match Guarantee
At Williams Sonoma, we're committed to bringing you the best quality at the best prices.
If you find a lower price on any of our products, we'll match it—guaranteed. Click here for details.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 3–5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $26 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m. ET Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners and knife storage), please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
Aeropress Coffee Maker
|Aeropress Coffee Maker||$29.95||$0|