2017 Williams Sonoma Win a Trip to India Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The 2017 Williams-Sonoma Win a Trip to India Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of Williams-Sonoma, Inc., General Assembly, and The New York Times and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: Williams-Sonoma, Inc., 3250 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94109.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on March 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. United States Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on April 15, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit https://www.williams-sonoma.com/india to enter the sweepstakes.
Limit: Each participant may enter only one time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Grand Prize Drawing: Sponsor will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period, on or around April 20, 2017. The winner will be notified by mail, email or phone. Except where prohibited, winner (parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her place of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release, which must be received by Sponsor within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE Available: Subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, lodging and airfare, as described in Exhibit A attached to these Official Rules. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $4,995 USD. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Travelers agree to accept Times Journeys' terms and conditions for the trip. Full terms and conditions can be found at https://www.nytimes.com/times-journeys/travel/36-hours-in-delhi/terms/
All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, ground transportation; meals; incidentals; gratuities; passenger tariffs or duties; airline fees; surcharges; airport fees; service charges or facility charges; personal charges such as alcoholic beverages, spa services, and internet usage; security fees; taxes or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner. Optional excursions, insurance, flights and any other add-ons are not included and must be paid for by the travelers. All travelers must be at least ten (10) years of age or older as of the date of departure. Unless child of winner, the appropriate parental permissions and releases are required. Winner and travel companion must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner and are solely responsible for obtaining valid passports and any other documents necessary for international travel. Times Journeys reserves the right to substitute the trip for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Should the winner cancel after making trip reservations, the prize is forfeited and no substitution or credit will be provided. Winner is responsible for payment of all tax obligations. Purchasing trip and medical insurance is recommended by Times Journeys and not included in the prize. Total approximate retail value of prize is up to $4995. Actual value of trip may vary depending on dates of travel. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value.
7. Odds: Many will enter, only one (1) will win. Actual odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and The New York Times, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and its parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity: Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in San Francisco County, California; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
13. Sweeps Results: For any legally required winners’ list and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a hand-printed, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 2017 Williams-Sonoma Win a Trip to India Sweepstakes, c/o Williams-Sonoma Marketing Department, 3250 Van Ness Ave., San Francisco, CA 94109
Price is based on two travelers, single room, double occupancy and must be taken between 1st October 2017 and 31st March 2018
• 3 nights accommodation at Haveli Dharampura
• Private airport transfers
• Airfare Voucher
• Old Delhi City Tour with tastings
• New Delhi City Tour with tastings
• Indian Accent Dinner Credit + Transfer
• Cooking lesson and dinner in family home
• Taj Mahal Extension
- Round-trip private transfers from Delhi
- Sunset and sunrise Taj Mahal visits
- Red Fort of Agra
- Overnight at ITC Mughal Hotel
*Blackout dates apply.