- Sabatier Wood Handled Knife Set $349.95
- Sabatier Black Handled Chef's Knife $62 – $79.95
- Sabatier Wood Handled Chef's Knife $46 – $62
- Sabatier Wood Handled Slicing Knife $46
- Sabatier Black Handled Paring Knife $40
- Sabatier Wood Handled Paring Knife $40
- Sabatier Black Handled Bread Knife $62
- Sabatier Wood Handled Bread Knife $62
- Sabatier Black Handled Sharpening Steel $39.95
- Sabatier Wood Handled Honing Steel $39.95
Sabatier Knives & Sabatier Cutlery
We have a collection of legendary Sabatier knives known for their precise blades. Sabatier cutlery exhibits world class strength and durability and will add a touch of elegance into your kitchen. This collection also includes honing steel to keep your knives sharp. Knives are one of the most essential tools in the kitchen so we have a knife for every purpose. You can choose from our collection of paring knives that can ease the process of peeling and coring. Also, every cheese has unique physical properties, so using cheese knives is essential in keeping the texture of the cheese intact and ultimately its taste, even after the cheese is cut.
The award winning Rain cutlery collection showcases the iconic design ingenuity of world renowned American knifemaker Ken Onion. Each customized for a specific kitchen task, high carbon stainless steel blades are distinguished by a textured raindrop pattern that allows ...
In the heart of the French countryside, the Dubost family has been creating fine cutlery for four generations. The design of this bread knife was inspired by a shepherds tool first manufactured in the village of Laguiole in the ...
Made of true Damascus steel, this knife is not only the first German made Damascus knife but also the first forged Damascus knife with a bolster from a single piece of Damascus. Made of 160 layers of hand folded ...
Designed for hunting, this folding knife offers the razor sharpness, sturdiness and compact size that also makes it an excellent pocket knife for everyday carrying. It's crafted with premium materials and finishes by one of Italy's premier knife makers. ...