- Laguiole en Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives, Acacia Block $499.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac 6-Piece Mixed Wood Steak Knives Set $499.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Stamped Mixed Handles 4-Piece Steak Knife Set $299.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac 6- Piece Aubrac Wood Steak Knives Set $999.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Steak Knife Sets $329.95 – $799.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Mixed-Horn Steak Knife Set, Set of 6 $799.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Steak Knives, Set of 4, Golden Gate Bridge $399.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Olivewood Bread Knife & Board $249.95
- Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber $299.95
- Laguiole en Aubrac Carving Sets $250 – $400
- Laguiole En Aubrac Ebony Wood & Ivory Folding Knife $300
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Olivewood Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $160
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Solid Horn Sugg. Price $160 Our Price $128
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony Sugg. Price $200 Our Price $160
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Ebony/Ivory Sugg. Price $300 Our Price $240
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Corkscrew Wine Opener, Turquoise Sugg. Price $225 Our Price $180
- Laguiole En Aubrac Waiters Cow Bone Corkscrew Sugg. Price $250 Our Price $200
Laguiole En Aubrac
After grilling an exquisite cut of meat to perfection, use a set of Laguiole en Aubrac knives from Williams-Sonoma for clean, even cutting. Swedish Sandvick steel ensures the blade remains razor sharp. The knives are handcrafted from a mixture of woods and bear the trademark Laguiole bee. Choose from a number of set sizes and varieties, such as steak knives, folding knives and carving knives, to find the best option for your cooking and dining needs. When the knives are not in use, stow them in the dapper storage case. If you prefer to display your knives, look for a set with a traditional knife block. Knife blocks are also available separately if your ideal set does not come with one.
When you have to open a bottle of wine, struggling with the wine corkscrew puts a damper on opening the bottle with a flourish. Change the way you uncork a bottle of wine or champagne by using a Laguiole En Aubrac Champagne Saber. This heirloom piece consists of a superior blade that is resistant to corrosion. Its Zebu horn handle enables the user to maintain a firm grip when uncorking the bottle. When you are not using your Laguiole En Aubrac champagne saber, keep it ready until next time on a magnetic knife bar. Just attach the magnetic knife bar to your wall or cabinet with the included mounting hardware.
Though Laguiole En Aubrac is popular with chefs, this popularity extends outside of the kitchen. The Laguiole En Aubrac line of folding knives is a hit with knife hobbyists and those in search of a quality knife suitable for travel. On the handle, a vivid engraving sets these folding knives apart from their counterparts. Thanks to the small size, it is easy to slip the folding knife into a pocket or bag without sacrificing valuable space. In order to keep the blade like new, it is important to regularly use a knife sharpener. Electric knife sharpeners smooth and sharpen the edges, returning your Laguiole En Aubrac knife to its former glory.
When the holidays roll around, trying to figure out how to properly carve an immense turkey or ham may be daunting for some hosts. Before your event, make sure you have a Laguiole En Aubrac carving set. This convenient option includes a carving knife, fork and carrying case. Choose from a variety of handle designs to find one that suits your aesthetics. If you know you will be using the knife repeatedly over the course of the day, cover the carving knife with a blade guard. Some blade guards are magnetic while others are a sheath, both allowing you to keep the knife protected and concealed.
As an alternative to storing your Laguiole En Aubrac knives in a knife block, try using an in-drawer knife storage unit instead. These sturdy units comfortably rest in one of your kitchen drawers and provide slots for all your knives. The slots vary in size so that you can keep all of your Laguiole En Aubrac knives in a single area. In-drawer knife trays are another possibility if you want to keep a small portion of your knives secluded from your collection of countertop knives.
Since entertaining doesn’t always take place at home, and guests sometimes like to bring a bottle of wine or champagne as a gift to their host, make sure you are always prepared to help your host uncork the bottle by bringing your Laguiole En Aubrac corkscrew. These helpful pieces come with a wine corkscrew, foil cutter and bottle opener so that you are prepared for any beverage situation. Though these units come with a dapper carrying case, you may prefer to exchange it for a knife roll when visiting friends. Certain rolls include a pouch style area so that you can personalize your use of the roll’s space. Others come with designated slots, making them a top selection if you are transporting or storing standard sized knives.